what should i get

ok so im thinking about getting my first metal and im stuck between the Dv888 and the Genesis???
i just want to kow what u guys would prefermore. ;D

depends because these 2 yoyos are completely different

the genesis is huge and stable

the dv888 is small and really fast

it all depends on your preferences I would go with the genesis because i feel its better

Like everyone says it is preference but personally the Dv888 for its smooth play and great grinds

genesis has better manners!
jk but genesis ftw (never tried one btw so my opinion may=dirt)
heck they did win 2 nats titles!

So you’re saying that the DV888 isn’t stable? Incorrect. Both are very stable.

The Genesis is big and H-shape, the DV888 is small and flat rimmed. You’ll have to go with the one you like more.

the dv888 is a good yoyo but i would go with the genesis i just prefer it

I reccomend the DV888, because I really like its shape. Also if you like small yoyos then get the DV888. Personally I just think that the Genesis has such a wierd shape. Trust me, you cant go wrong with a DV888. Although the DV888 is out of stock, so if you can’t wait they go right ahead and get the Genesis.

Just because you don’t like something about the Genesis doesn’t mean that he should get the DV888, or vice versa.

Yeah, you really can go wrong with a Dv888. I’ve met people who’ve hated them.

dv888

Well I KNOW THAT! That’s why i said I RECOMMEND the DV888… I didn’t tell him to GET IT right away. I was just giving him my opinions.

what do u mean by this??? :o

He means that not everyone likes the same yoyo’s. Everyone is different. You may hate the DV888 or you may love it. Its totally up to you. I can make both yoyo’s perform the same tricks with no problems.

oh okay got it :wink:

chill out, he asked what people prefer and he answered accordingly.

i was wondering about the pros and cons about the two yoyos ??? can anyone tell me pls ;D

Well they’re both great yoyos. DV888 is somewhat small with flat rims. Genesis is pretty large and H-shape.

i know that but i want to know wat good or bad about the two 8)

It’s different for everyone. Some people would say the Genesis is bad because it is big and H-shape, and others would say the DV888 is bad because it is small with flat rims. This is just because they are different.

the genesis’ cons are its silicone pads fall out after 2 or 3 days of play so it forces you to eventually buy grind machine sized k pads or silicone recess it

im not saying this is definately going to happen but this is what happened to me and 2 of my friends