Yyf-dv888!

So much hate for the Dv888, I own three, one is responsive the other two are unresponsive, I haven’t thrown a whole lot of metal Yo-Yos but I really do love these a lot, sure the shape is outdated some may say, but I feel like the smaller catch zone lends itself to developing higher accuracy, send em my way if you don’t want them :joy:

7 Likes

Are they good as a first metal yoyo? Because I might get one if it is

1 Like

I concur. Dv888 is fun. I feel like the disappointment mostly comes from people expecting an og 888. I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

The red one is responsive, very responsive right out of the package but quick reflexes help with that lol, it’s not so snappy now. it was my first metal throw and has proven to be very durable, like I said great for working on accuracy, if you can land it on this you can probably land it on most other Yo-Yos with no problem. A good first metal for sure just keep in mind it’s super snappy responsive when you first get it. The blue and gold un-responsive one is my favorite, smooth as butter. There is a lot of hate for this Yo-Yo but I’ve found these three to be very satisfying.

1 Like

I like the DV888. I really want them to make this update, though.

6 Likes

I do like the look of that, I may pick up the new version with finger spin caps on it, haven’t decided yet between that or the yyf dna

1 Like

The dv888 is a fun undersized throw in my opinion. It brings back a lot of the nostalgia from the original buzzon dv8 with a more modern feel.

1 Like

The release of the DV888 is way closer to the DV8 than we are to the release date of the DV888 today lol

1 Like

It’s like I’m throwing a fossil :joy:

I like it it’s a fun rock feeling I can’t describe better.

2 Likes

Hey rocks are cool :man_shrugging:

1 Like