What should I do? (Shoysauce)

If it were my parents choosing the consequence, I wouldn’t be alive. In reality, I would imagining getting banned from the forums and giving each person he scammed something extra.

Howd he get away with 5+ scams? Im guiltilly (if thats a word) impressed. How would one go about enforcing said consequences when obe has no direct contact with the scammer?

He did all of the scams at the same time.

A word to the wise. When a user has very little feedback actually look at each one. Compare. In this case the first feedback left wasn’t reciprocated. That should be a red flag.

When I first began trading I was on another forum. I shipped first. But… I asked for and received a phone number. I called the other guy and decided that he was an adult and I was good with shipping.

Do some extra work before you ship something off. If it doesn’t feel right it most likely isn’t.

Let me say that again…

If it doesn’t “feel” right it most likely isn’t.

Guys, I know shoysauce and he is in some not great circumstances at the moment. He isn’t at home now and wont be for awhile. Bmel posted on another thread about him about how the throws might be taking some time to get to people. Please dont be so quick to judge him, most of the people talking about him have only waited a week too which is way to quick to come to the conclusion that he is a scammer. For anyone he scammed, calling his home number wont do you any good. His email is sam.shoyer@gmail.com and please talk to him and work things out. He is a good guy and has worked things out with MarenelloKid who thought he scammed him. Please just talk to him and try to work things out

cough BS cough

I’m another DC yoyoer. I don’t really know everything that’s been going on, but I would recommend sending shoysauce an email. I think its sam.shoyer@gmail.com. If there’s anything I can do to help, just ask.

It’s not bs. I know everyone of these yoyoers in Chevy Chase. Sam sorta looks up to me so I’m trying to guilt him into returning the Yoyos. If you have dealt with him, onece again, pm me and I will make sure you get your Yoyos back or are compensated.

hey yall, sorry about all the scamming i guess. ive decided to give back the throws so thank yoyoavenger. pm me or email me with your adress and the throw/throws i took from you. also shoutout to yoyospirit…your a dick

Why thank you ;). Also, use correct grammar. It’s “you’re”, not “your”.

I really wish I had scammed you dude

What? 4 people wasn’t enough?

haha it was 6 people. let me tell you how its gonna go down. im gonna make a new email, get a new account, make a forums account, wait a couple of months while i gain feedback and then scam you. basically from now on you cant really trust anyone trading with you. im gonna delete my account soon or maybe get kicked off the forums so i just want my parting word to be ■■■■ YOU and that YOU’RE a cunt

I’ll be waiting :wink:

Shoysauce is on vacation from the forums. Any help you can offer to get the yoyos returned would be very much appreciated, yoyoavenger.

1 Like

seems a little excessive if you ask me…

Banning him just made things a lot harder for those wanting their throws back. Once again his email is sam.shoyer@gmail.com email him if you want a throw back. Bad move, Whoever banned him

Not to keep this going… How is any of this to provide confidence in the ethics I believe are the core of throwing a yoyo. I would like to state that this in my opinion seems like an isolated incident of what seems to be one bad apple. I hope the moderators will help to restore our faith in the honor system. Maturity may be the dark pit of this and I hope the younger population of this forum learns from the wrong doing within this. Misleading and “scamming” is just not the way you would like to be treated. So…why do it to someone else.
Good luck in all your trades, purchases and otherwise.

Unfortunately, when a person decides to blatantly circumvent the language filters, on top of flaunting a plan to create new accounts to pursue more scamming – as was the case in the posts shoysauce made that I deleted – there really isn’t any other option than to ban them.

Okay. I can’t really make much of an argument here but as long as people have his information and contact him, they will get their yoyos back and all will work out