DO NOT TRADE WITH yodudemaniac09 he is a scammer

This is what he told me,
What’s ur adress
Btw I can only send u after this week because I have a school camp. I promise I will send it. And I apologize.
well yodudemaniac09 offered me a trade his chief for my 54 mighty flea protostar and shinwoo zen.
I asked for pics but he said his camera broke so.I offered to ship first so i did i ship it out and he begins to procastinate on what methoed did i use to ship out my yoyos.I tell him what i used then told him to ship so he ships 3 days later.I shipped first becase he has 2 good feedback but the other people he got the feedback have no post and no return feedback so i begging to tell him did you make those accounts for your self to get feedback?And he claims he doesnt but whaen he first msg me about the trade he send me a pm through a other acount. He told me his acount got hacked and sends me a msg through that name yodudemaniac09.3 weeks have past by and no package WELl i get mad and start to msg him him about th trade. when i find out he gets bad feedback and check waht they put don her it is { SCAMMER!!! I Shipped my AVALANCHE and then he gets impatient… he deletes his facebook account which we chatted on and I cant contact him anymore… DONT DEALL WITH HIM!!!
Comment by: TheAmazingLGirl }
Since then he has not been on the forum any more so sad> and he closed his on acount please band him becareful who you trade with .

That’s some pretty good advice, besides the fact that he left…

Thanks
im just a little mad because i shipped like half of my collection to him>

if you have his real name and address just do a lookup in the yellow pages for his phone number and give him a call

I only have 1 trade but I called and acually talked to him first. Not only did we make contact as fellow yo-yo’ers, but it gave me his phone number and vise versa in case there was a problem. Phone numbers can be traced. I wouldn’t do any trades without a phone conversation first. If anything communication on how, when, and where helps if spoken on the phone. Phones are also not that big of a deal since you already gave them your shipping address. Practice safe trading.

talked to him on fbook this is what he says What’s ur adress
Btw I can only send u after this week because I have a school camp. I promise I will send it. And I apologize.