User Lorenzo1997

Anyone have a deal made with this member? There are a couple users who did and he’s become non responsive to their messages.

2 Likes

You could say “Unresponsive”.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11 Likes

@Lorenzo1997

1 Like

Yes he has been contacted directly many times in the past few days. I would recommend staying away, on YYE or anywhere else you see the same or similar user name

1 Like

Dang

2 Likes

I just did a mega trade with him.

2 Likes

Hopefully things turn out well!

2 Likes

You mean in the last few days? Or do you mean you received the yo-yos?

1 Like

I’m still awaiting the yo-yos

1 Like

What part of the USA is he having the yoyos sent? Like city/state

1 Like

I recommend you intercept your yo-yos sent to TX
asap using the USPS website.
https://www.usps.com/manage/package-intercept.htm

4 Likes

Wow, I did not know intercepting a package was possible! Thank you for the information.

Lorenzo tried to set up a shady trade with me, so I declined. Advice to traders (especially, since buyers at least have PayPal protection if the pay G&S): check references.

3 Likes

It does feel to me like trades are more risky than sales. Does anyone else find this to be the case?

7 Likes

They are definetly more risky. To many people this may sound crazy but I only do trades with people if they will ship first unless I have traded with them before.

3 Likes

Weatherford TX

1 Like

Okay. I only ask this because there is a guy on Facebook with the name Lorenzo but I just checked his recent sale posts and it says DuPont, Washington so that wouldn’t conclude to be the same person because Texas and Washington are too far apart.

1 Like

They always will be by their very nature, unfortunately.

2 Likes

It seems that I can’t find the tracking #. Let’s just hope he sent them.

1 Like

Did you send him tracking in a message?

Phone: [817-594-3072 is the Weatherford PO number, but they aren’t open Sat :frowning:
Without tracking, it’s tough.

Sadly it did not