What is your most used yoyo of all time?

Hey everyone! Curious to see what everyone estimates their most used yoyo of all time is? You don’t have to own it anymore just overall most used yoyo of anything you have ever owned. I would say the most for me has to be the Grail at this point. Bought and sold to many to count but I still can’t put it down. Thanks!

10 Likes

Parlay. I’ve always had at least one since they came out (I think I actually got one a little before they came out at a Utah yoyo contest). On my tenth one now thanks to trying different platings and changing color preferences over time

7 Likes

Mine is probably the YYF FAST 401K in Oktober Red.

It was the first “good” throw I ever bought when I started getting into this hobby. It served me incredibly well while I learned how to throw and bind. The adjustable response worked great and as I got better I could dial it back and make it as un-responsive as I wanted.

I still have it. I still throw it. Though, there are many others in the collection now so it doesn’t get as much time as it once did.

It was my only throw for a long time. It came with me on business trips all around the US and to Japan and S Korea.

So, i’d say that has the most time of any in my collection.

kgb

8 Likes

I haven’t tried a parlay but love the sudo. I would like to try a parlay because I actually usually prefer 6068.

2 Likes

I’ve owned every different version of the parlay/sudo and my all time favorite is the regular ano parlay with ultralights. Copper sudo was the best looking though

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I still have my first “good” yoyo as well. Loved the dark magic has a special place for me.

6 Likes

This guy in my profile. I’ve had it the longest, but I still pick it up the most often. I love my Top Deck :green_heart:

9 Likes

My Ti Vayder tends to get the most play time. My Slam Dunk has gotten a ton of time since I got it but the Vayder just keeps getting all the time.

6 Likes

I’ve only heard great things about the Top Deck! Haven’t tried one but definitely on my list.

2 Likes

MCMO/MC my absolute go to throws these days

4 Likes

Probably my Shutter.

5 Likes

My SPYY PRO.
I have used it for about 10 years to learn almost all my tricks :slight_smile:
I am very fond of this yoyo, I always travel to the past with this video!
Aaaa …, memories!
! https://youtu.be/Euz0pSjoZDQ

3 Likes

I actually got the idea for this thread from your post :rofl:. I should link it.

1 Like

Jejeje
:laughing::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Very old Duncan Jeweled Tournament.

4 Likes

my first yoyo - a duncan imperial would probably be #1, a no jive i beat to death, my project y proto has a TON of miles on it for testing purposes…. those are the first that come to mind

6 Likes

I think your imperial has reached legendary status at this point. It’s the glow in the dark one, right?

1 Like

yessir you are correct…. it’s an inadvertent adjustable gap take-apart at this point, but it still gives me feels man

hell, that was the first yoyo my kiddo threw……. standing on the coffee table at 3 y/o - two generations of first timers on it

4 Likes

Is it like this one?

7 Likes

that’s the one! my ended up picking up like a dozen different generations when i FIRST started getting back into yoyos again, and his favorite was this like 60s70s wicked responsive version that just ate thrpugh strings like nothing. my fave was the 90s versions

2 Likes