What is your most used yoyo of all time?

It used to be a bootleg Draupnir. But now it’s the Trion Crash by c3. I have been throwing it since the first day I got it. It definitely deserve more praise!

12 Likes

Same it’s the best YoYo to release this year

11 Likes

The Hornet sees a lot of action these days.

4 Likes

How does it play compared to other well known throws?

2 Likes

That good?

2 Likes

I had one called a Variflex back in the day, it’ll take me a while to put enough hours on my current daily to beat the time I have in on that thing.

Super high tech throw. Adjustable string gap and ABEC-1 bearing! Things couldn’t get fancier than that.

Ivan

4 Likes

My Ti-Walker and my Chico Heavy-Hitter are the oldest throws I still have.

3 Likes

OG YYF DNA. Anybody got a mutant DNA I would be interested :facepunch::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It just feels different, I can’t explain it really. I think if it were priced cheaper it would be sold out everywhere. I have no regrets on the purchase and feel it kind of let’s you “push it” for performance but it also can be “chill” for just some fun sessions. I love the openness of it to land tricks. It’s a performance YoYo that has a large fun factor…. And let’s face it the colors are stunning.

2 Likes

My opinion for what it’s worth - yes. I really love it

2 Likes

Mine would be the Clyw kodiak. I have four copies of it and it is my absolute favorite yo-yo.

2 Likes

000, some variation of First Base, or MCMO.

2 Likes

YYJ Hitman, I bought it when it first dropped and it was my main yoyo for over a decade. I was just throwing it yesterday, that yoyo is so familiar it’s like a second skin. I have several backups because I want to keep playing it and sometimes old yyj just fall to pieces. My main hitman has been upgraded with silicone, shims, platinum ds bearing and markmont draken string. It plays like a beast. To me it was and is the ultimate organic yoyo, all my other organics just wish they could be a hitman.

I still have my first duncan butterfly I got around 1980 which definitely got a ton of playtime, and still have almost everything I’ve bought since. More recently I’ve been stuck on the mustang, new valkyrie, tiramisu, metavity and brasshee.

6 Likes

Abyss

10 Likes

You should take a look into getting a tinman, might give you something that can last for a longer time.

Mine would be my Ti-Vayder. It has been my EDC for most of my yoyo journey, though now it has been replaced by the Hummingbird, but the time I have on the Hummingbird is far less than the Ti-Vayder.

1 Like

Many many hours of :heart::peace_symbol:.
Maybe not the fav throw of my collection but it traveled all continents with me. Since I love diving the name always brings me in holiday mood.

8 Likes

The blade 2.0. It was my only properly working unresponsive yo-yo for about 8 months. It also has hit the ground a few times.

10 Likes

Nice. I didn’t even know they had glow versions before that one. Probably worth something, especially after Duncan’s resurgence. I actually chipped one of my bottom teeth on this one. It came apart and the metal axle got pushed in when I was trying to put it back together. So my dumbass, 7th-grade self thought biting down and pulling it out was the proper route. Some lessons you need to learn the hard way, as they say. I wonder if I can fix it now a days with a pliers.

1 Like

that sounds agonizing, i cringed when i read that bud

2 Likes