What is your most used yoyo of all time?

Yeah, I don’t endorse it.

1 Like

Before yoyofriends I would say it’s the throw revolution Zephyr II. It was my main throw for years. Nowadays it’s just peregrine. I don’t know which one I played more tho. Maybe I should play peregrine more so it’s definitely peregrine. :joy:

2 Likes

You like peregrine more than hummingbird?

Yeah. I also had very heavy input on the peregrine design. However I didn’t expect I will like it this much, but everything is subjective and for me personally I prefer the peregrine.

1 Like

I have one and I’m extremely fond of it, but it doesn’t really feel like a hitman. I honestly don’t know if a bimetal or monometal can replicate whatever it is I love about the hitman. There’s something unique about poly hybrids, I really like all the iyoyo hybrids, along with the surveil and C3 hybrids. I’d love to see a machined polycarbonite hybrid made to the hitman’s shape/specs but modernized for 19mm pads and 4.5mm gap. I just don’t know if there would be enough demand for this to convince somebody to take on the cost of doing it.

5 Likes

Can you tell me more about the tinman? I recently ordered one and am waiting for it to ship. Super excited about that coating.

1 Like

Peregrine’s so good!

2 Likes

The coating is super cool, it feels great on grinds and has this look that nothing else comes close to. It definitely plays with that mid-height wall pre 2010 comp yoyo feel, lots of performance but demands some precision. Super fun for regens, rejections and all the kind of tricks you’d see in competitions before dense tech and the current slacky whippy horizontal meta. Like anything with an inner wall, it makes slacks and horizontal more challenging. The diamond coating does reduce friction between the string and the yoyo, so its more tolerant of sloppy play and better modern play better than a blasted aluminum midwall. If you love early spyy and hspin yoyos, then you’re going to love it.

I can’t believe they are still in stock.

4 Likes

The Wanker is damn near perfect for me. Since I got it, it has been the only one to NOT go on a shelf, and only one guaranteed to be hanging off my work bag, and the only one I always pack for trips. @chaosgow solo projects are magic. My Richardrunner will also never leave my collection.

The White Oak Ballsy would be a close second, and definitely my most played fixie. @Glenacius_K is a magician and hasn’t ever sent me anything less than fantastic. The Ballsy was always in the work bag with the Wanker (when work wasn’t my home office), and nothing matches me better in terms of weight and shape.

I gush about these two all the time, but they really are my all-time favorites so far.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Ah I see. I think iYoYo could be convinced to make an updated version of the hitman considering they have already done that for the Night Moves and the SpinMaster. Hopefully they’ll also do an updated Dark Magic II as well.

2 Likes

B7 just adding more time with the grail

10 Likes

I like the Radio Shack Leatherman tool in the background. :wink:

1 Like

Gotten more use then any other multi tool I’ve ever owned!

2 Likes

Probably a tie between a Silenus and Colossus V. I have a few colorways of each.

10 Likes