What is your favorite organic yoyo?

I’m not much of an organic guy these days but I’ve gotta give the Triton it’s props

2 Likes

I can’t possibly pick a favorite organic, there are too many I love to throw. I do want to mention the Overture, which tends to get overshadowed by the other legendary One Drop organics, which are mentioned above. It’s a pure O shape that is very comfortable in the hand, and a joy to throw. I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

I was wondering about the Overture, how does it compare to the other One Drop organics?

2 Likes

Left to right: Parlay, Panorama, Overture, Markmont Classic, Nitro

As you can see it’s slightly larger than the other yoyos shown, and there is no response bump, just pure O. Of these 5, it fits the most perfectly in my hand. I find it to be slightly more stable than the Parlay or Panorama, but slightly less stable than the MC or Nitro. I use the stock OD 10-ball bearing in all 5.

14 Likes

I miss my overture.

5 Likes

Very interesting. Seems like a good middle ground of all designs.

1 Like

I need to try the Magnum Opus and the Grail. My faves at the moment are my Benchmark O 2016 (first higher end throw) and my Orbitron 5000.

1 Like

Guy With a Yoyo Saboteur

2 Likes

Very surprised that no one has mentioned the Ti Vayder. Is it not considered an organic yoyo? For me, it’s the Ti Vayder. It’s the yoyo that I have the most play time on and was my EDC for the longest time.

For a mini organic, the Heist is my favourite.

5 Likes

These and the 2nd generation Recess Joyride would make my favorites list. MK1 Contact is right up there too.

5 Likes

I was thinking along the lines of that 100 percent smooth sided O shape but if we’re talking O’s with a ridge then by far my Ti Vayder. Also my Slam Dunk but the Ti Vayder is ridiculously good.

5 Likes

Oh also Wanker. If it counts.

2 Likes

Ah I see. Was thinking the same as well since all the yoyos mentioned were pure organic yoyos.

1 Like

11 Likes

I have really been enjoying my Peach. You did a great job with it

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been really enjoying it. Not felt an organic like this in a long time

1 Like

Not many folks mention the One Drop Overture and it’s very good, I am also a fan of the One Drop Nitro. If Titianium is an option - Luftverk Silvia is second to none

6 Likes

My favorite monometal O- Sagittarius AHAY
Bimetal stable, fast and floaty. Nice blast feels good in the hand.

6 Likes

Yeah I feel the same. I mentioned in an earlier reply that it felt very unique. Lovely color too of course

1 Like

As i read this thread i have to agree with everyone. So hard to pick fav organics.
If prime8 and The Don count i agree with those.
ProjectY and the Ti version are great as well.
Basq 7068, MMC and opus, TiVayder if it counts, 888, Overture,
Honestly i pick these up on a monotonously regular basis.

6 Likes