What is your dream car?

If you could choose one single car, and you had to live with it for the rest of your life, what would it be? All of you are going to say something crazy, I know, but let me start it off.
I’d choose a new WRX STI in blue with a good stereo system.

Tesla s

Lexus LFA.

1970 Firebird Trans Am

Kia Soul

lol

No

I actually would quite enjoy one of those Ferrari thingies that all these hooligan teenagers are talkin about nowaays

r32 skyline.
Nice choice with the STi btw. I plan on eventually buying one of the mid 2000s sedans and rallying it.

although a wise man once said that 3 cars is the optimal number. not so many that you won’t be able to maintain and use them all, but enough to keep you happy.

One daily drive, one weekend/fun car, and one project car.
DD for me would be a 370z
weekend/fun car would be an rx7
project would be the r32

bright yellow chevy camarro with black racing stripes

i chose this because it looks like bumble bee from transformers

67 Mustang. Pretty…

STi is a very good choice, but I would have to say the modern day Nissan GTR. If I somehow got bored of that though, I’d choose the Hennessey Venom GT.

Gumpert Apollo S or Bmw Z4GT3. 2 very overlooked cars, search’em up.

You know, you say this now and you are probably all going to chose really fancy cars. You say that now, but once you realize that it’s not worth it, you’ll change your mind pretty quickly.

I don’t think the gumpert is very overlooked. It’s in like all the new racing games and stuff.

newer- Shelby cobra gt500 Mustang
Old-69 Camaro RS

But those seem slightly unrealistic, maybe one day. I am in line for a 1992 Camaro Police Package

A Porsche 911 GT3 in canary yellow. If I ever have kids they can just ride on the roof or in the boot XD

A Ferrari Enzo in red of corse!!!

Probably an M3 or an M6. BMWs are really nice. But if I had unlimited cash, I’d probably choose a Granturismo or a Quattroporte.

Maserati Gran Turismo
Bugatti Veyron or just a hemi Dodge Charger with 15 inch subwoofers. ;D

69 Camaro

1967 Shelby Mustang GT500, Bugatti Veyron, and Lamborghini Egoista. God Bless - Moefv

The one I want. :wink: