Any car guys?

Any car guys here?

11 Likes

Nice Kuntosh!

I had a 15-year old E46 BMW 330ci 5-spd, I miss driving it, but I don’t miss owning it lol. Repair bills were very high, especially for it being a 3L open-diff 3300 lb car. I now own a clean little 09’ Pontiac G5 XFE 5-spd, 2.2L, 2800 lbs on Eibach Sport Springs and a chip. Redlines at 6800!

I’d much rather have what looks like a 5.0 GT in your photo though lol

4 Likes

3 series is one of best looking cars of all time IMO.
This is my 2000 GT

3 Likes

Nice!! That looks great. The blacked out/smoked headlights and black rims work well with the white body. Bet it drives even better too. I’ve always had my eye on the SN95 'stangs

I have a car. Does that count?

8 Likes

Looks like your super into your car. Jk lol

2 Likes

I plan on buying a new '19 dark grey WRX this weekend to celebrate my new job, does that count?

5 Likes

Heck ya. Had an 05 STI years ago. Love those things!

1 Like

Mopar or no car

11 Likes

I deeply loved the 1991 S-10 Blazer I sometimes drove in highschool and beyond, but I’ve just never really connected with another car.

2 Likes

That mirror finish tho :flushed:

1 Like

And it’s dirty in that pic

I used to be REALLY into cars (classic cars). Still LOVE my favorites
1953 corvette- I’d prefer to have it stock even though they make a very minimal amount of power
Second gen Dodge Charger(1968-1970)-would HAVE to be black.
DMC-12 Delorean- love everything about this car. Would prefer a Back To The Future mod

3 Likes

I have a 1999 bmw E46 323i I bought from a neighbor for 400$ and have slowly been restoring internally it runs pretty good and I have had to do the coolant system and the oil gaskets and now the front suspension is gonna get done as I have done the rear…pretty easy to work on tbh

5 Likes

Mechanics rape me if I have them do anything it was 600$ for new tires which in the grand scheme of thing isn’t that bad considering I have an actual tire instead of a spare

3 Likes

My brother and I are lifelong car enthusiasts. We love to read, research, and chat about cars from just about any era. The Citroen DS and Mazda Miata are two of our favorites.

@Mark_Leithead I hear you. I love driving BMWs, but would never want to own one. It’s so odd that they design such great driving cars, but can never work out the reliability.

2 Likes

I thought we would have a few more car guys here honestly

86 is mine, the Supra is at work

8 Likes

Soooo much love and hate surrounding the new Supra.

The Supra is absolutely stunning in person. I genuinely think that all the hate is pure jealousy haha

1 Like