Cars: what's your ride and what's your dream?

Hi,
I’m from Italy and here cars are a kind of religion.
I know in USA cars are a big deal and I’d like to talk about that.

After yoyos I bought some calssic vw, and, as I made with yoyos, I “mod” them.
Here my daily ride:
IMG_4842

How about you guys?

9 Likes
7 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m in a Golf right now, but I don’t think could pick a single dream ride. F40, Heritage Edition GT come to mind

2 Likes

I fortgot! My dream car is the Pagani Zonda

1 Like

Where do you find this stuff?

Any new car where payments are $150.00 a month.

While I do love cars, bikes are my current vehicle of choice. “4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul”

Gree up with dirt bikes, and got my first street bike a couple years ago. It was a total piece of junk Craigslist special, but I loved it dearly. 1982 Honda ft500. Wouldn’t do a lick over 90mph winding out 5th gear.

Unfortunately I haven’t had driving privileges in quite a while, due to a DUI I got while stone cold sober. It’s a long story, but basically I opened my big fat mouth and started arguing with the cop about whether or not my splitting lanes was (reckless) or not, and it escalated to having a gun drawn on me and being arrested.

I’m eligible for my license again soon though, and I’ve saved up for a nice 600 sportbike once I get it back.

TLDR:current ride is my feet because DUI. Dream is anything that’s isn’t walking, but sportbike ideally

3 Likes

Well in Italy we love bikes too, recently Ducati made some amazing products, as the 1299 Panigale.
Unfortunatly I think streets here are too much small to ride a super bike.
Lot’s of my friends had bad accidents.

1 Like

Oh man Ducati makes beautiful machines

The new panigale v4 is probably my dream bike. 200+ horsepower bone stock is just insane. Valentino Rossi for president

Sorry to hear about your friends. Bikes are absolutely dangerous, and should be treated with extreme caution when riding. Hope they made full recovery

Do you know that the engine parts of the last ducats rotate, half clockwise and half anti-clockwise to cancel part of the gyroscope effect and have more agility in the movements.

1 Like

Ooooo good taste

I’ll just make a top 3
1981 delorean (back to the future replica is great too)
1953 Corvette
1968-1970 Dodge Charger

1 Like

Current: 2006 Nissan Murano

Dream: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma, and/or Subaru anything.

I used to own a Subaru, that was the best car I ever had. Just wasn’t “family friendly enough”. Not for my size family anyway

1 Like

When I hear Italy the first thing I think of is VR46 :wink:

Current: 2010 Nissan Maxima

Dream: Star Trek transporter

4 Likes

co-signed

2 Likes

Lol the Zonda was going to be third on my list but I left it off

I’m about to be temporarily bike-less, but I’m really interested in the rumors of an MV Agusta in the 600 category

Don’t have a current car, but can name all my dream cars:

• Toyota Chaser JZX100
  • Toyota 2000GT
  • Nissan Skyline/GTR R32, R33 & R34
  • Mitsubishi Evo 7, 8 & 9
  • Basically anything JDM
2 Likes

Current: 2014 Chevy Malibu

Dream: not sure… I would like an electric car of some sort