What is your dream car?

I really just want to pick up an old 240z

Ahhh yea those are pretty hot. I saw one a couple days ago outside of my yoyo club/class actually :smiley:

1965 Split Window Corvette.

Bump.
I’ve also decided on another dream car: My two dream cars are now a 370z and a STi, the sti for racing and the 370z for every day driving(In style, ofcourse.)

Lol that is a pretty sweet ride. Affordable too.

52 chevy pickup.

Porsche 911 gt3 rs.

2013 GT500 (for muscle)
2015 Mustang (new body)
Mustang GT (modified into a drifter)
Ferrari F430 Scuderia (favorite ferrari)
Koenigsegg CCX or Agera (reason for my name)
Viper ACR (for track days)
911 Turbo S (just 'cause)
C63 AMG and E63 AMG wagon (for the lols)
Atom (for the fun)
and an S550 (for the luxury)

First thing I’m going to get once out of college is the Mustang drifter.

Good list! Personally, I love the look of the 2015 mustang, but seriously, WHAT were they thinking with those mirrors? ???

Actually, I change my answer to the newly announced BMW i8. Sporty and fuel-conservative.

http://sportcarsraces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Sport-car-garage-bmw-i8-coupe-2014.jpg

I actually just found a crazy car I want. The new ferrari hybrid, the LaFerrari.

that car has a very bad name. If you translate the name it becomes the Ferrari the Ferrari

New- custom Nissan 370z
Old- jaguar e type or ford gt40

Chevrolet 2500HD with Duramax diesel and Allison transmission, spray-in bed liner and Transfer Flow in-bed auxiliary fuel tank.

But if you factor out the name, the car itself is beeeee-u-tiff-uhl

Ferrari’s aren’t that great. I don’t even find them all that visually appealing compared to many cars.

What is visually appealing to you then? Ferraris look like a lot of other cars, so then you don’t like most sports cars…

65 Shelby Cobra (Side note, my dad had one for a while)

Old Mustangs (And new ones, just not the 90’s ones as much)

The newer challengers are pretty cool and I like many more as well. I also like longer cars with lower profiles, but not dropped suspensions.

Also keep in mind, I said I didn’t find them AS visually attractive as many. I didn’t say they were ugly (They aren’t - If you wanna talk about ugly, there is a satin black and yellow dropped car (Man, I cant remember which car, I’ll tell you tomorrow if you’d like) somewhere in my neighborhood.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the Corvette

I’d love an Ariel Atom or a Triumph Stag

I’ve loved Ferrari for longer than I can remember.

Also, the Ford GT90, I have loved since it was unveiled in '95.

The shelby cobra looks exactly like some of the old ferraris, atleast in my mind.