What is your dream car?

He’s basically saying he just loves “American Muscle”.

1 Like

Yup, although there are plenty of sports cars I like too.

Ahhh. Well the cobra you posted looks similar to the ferrari from ferris bueller’s day off, which was also sold at auction for close to 30million ::slight_smile:

http://www.hghstrip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mclaren_f1.jpg

These two

Looks kinda like some of the old bughattis/lambos. Pretty cool, never seen that concept before.

A Ford Mustang or a Jeep Wrangler.

mk4, jdm, rhd, manual, tt, toyota supra. :slight_smile:

My dream car I actually may be able to obtain is a BMW M5 but I would kill for a early 70s Road Runner.

e30 m3, nsx, integra ls(might be my first car!)

Tesla Model S

I wonder how fast you all would get tired of/die from driving supercars around every day. Do you live the most impractical life to ever exist? I hope you don’t think you could just hop in one and drive it like a normal car…

I love my Subaru.

I wouldn’t get tired of a super car. Or die in it. Afaik, all cars can function as normal cars. The only difference is the likelihood they will be stolen.

You do realize you can’t really do things like go over speed bumps? Or back out of your driveway without scraping unless you hit it at a really really agresssive angle, and even then you have to creeeep out? Unless you are on perfectly manicured roads 95% of the time, you will get tired of driving that every day.

Have you ever driven a car with 600+ horsepower to the rear wheels? My guess is no, if you say all cars function the same. Guess what happens to people that have that attitude in cars like that. Ding, ding, ding, they die.

Supra is a perfect happy medium, I have to agree though about driving supercars everyday, or for that matter high horsepower cars. Wonder how many here have driven a stage 4 unsprung clutch to handle all the power. You’ll get tired(literally) of it pretty fast. very firm clutch pedal.

not to mention cost of maintenance.

Clutch is a great point. Very few teenagers have the kind of control/strength to work a clutch capable of holding that power.
waiting for someone to say"then I would get an automatic" haha.

Forget about maintenance. Tires alone you’re looking at a couple grand a year.

Suburu Impreza WRX STI

I can’t wait to get a logitech G27 racing wheel to take driving a virtual Impreza to the next level also I can go way faster and remain safe in a virtual environment. So my dream car is a good sim racing setup.

exactly, those 345’s In the rear aren’t cheap, haha. But yeah I have a 1jz supra right now, stock twins, front mount intercooler, and boost controller, etc… plenty of power for the streets.

Very few teenager’s can start a manual transmission going uphill. I just got my permit, and my parents only have sticks, no automatics. Fun for me, I get to learn clutching from the beginning.