What is your dream car?

Subaru Forester STI. Such a beautiful car.

What are you defining as a super car? I mean something like a Lamborghini. I’ve literally seen them on the streets in rich parts of Florida.

What we were trying to get at is, modified or high horsepower cars usually require after market clutches with more pressure on the clutch disc, which results in an extremely firm/hard clutch pedal, that is hard to use and get used to, therefore are generally used in race cars and are impractical for the streets.

stock or lower horsepower cars (generally 400hp and lower) use a less aggressive pressure plate on the clutch and therefore the clutch pedal is easier to engage/disengage, These are fairly easy to drive and practical on the street.

Yes, you see them on the streets. But nobody in their right mind is out there driving their Lamborghini as a primary means of travel. Theyre probably out specifically to drive it, or going places they know the car has clearance. Lambos and Ferrari’s are supercars. They defined the term.

Google pictures of the cars you want, see how low they are? That’s stock. They’re designed to go 140+ around corners, not take speedbumps and drive around in Minnesota weather.

Have you ever experienced torque steer? Fast cars are no joke, I see you’re only 14, wait until kids in your grade start wrapping their silly turbo Hondas around trees and you’ll learn to respect them a little more. Cars get exponentially more dangerous the more power they have, whether you’re going fast or not.

Supras are super cool cars, Premier Throw. Living in the PNW, though, I love my AWD. I’ve got a '03 WRX sedan. It recently developed some rod knock so I pulled the engine and put in a used one in while I purchase forged internals, a 20G and the corresponding mods for it. My tuner/builder and I are estimating the final tune to put down about 375-390 to the wheels. Keeping it under 400, as its a daily.

yeah, awd isn’t as necessary where I live, AZ, haha, but they do launch excellent. grip for days.

Not to sure what other mods I plan on doing to the supra but I’m loving the jdm 1jz with r154, maybe down the road I might go single turbo, precision ball bearing 6262,

Any Tesla or Lamborghini

I have as a matter of fact. My uncle owns a porche. In all the times I’ve driven with him, I don’t think we’ve ever had a problem. It’s designed to be a racecar, but anytime I drive somewhere with him we can drive the porche. I mean honestly, how often do you drive over speedbumps? Where I live, the answer is pretty much never. I realize that fast cars are no joke. I don’t think you know the school I go to. In the past 10 years or so there has been only one major accident, and it was not the fault of the girl. She got sideswiped by a drunk if I recall, the car was totaled. The point I’m trying to make is, this thread is about dream cars. Keyword DREAM. Last time I checked, dreams were not reality.

Unless he’s driving a $150,000+ GT3, it’s not gonna touch a Lambo. Totally different.

Let’s all be real here for a minute, why on earth would anyone buy a sports car above $50,000 that isn’t a Nissan GT-R?
Half the price with more potential than just about anything else out there, yes please.

GT-Rs are epic^

Either a GTR or an Acura NSX would be my dream car. But currently, I’m trying to get a Nissan 300zx. That’s definitely my ideal car as of now.

:smiley:

I wasn’t aware I disagreed. I thought I was agreeing, and adding that very few teens can use a soft clutch, much less a very stiff one.

that’s true, kids now days spoiled with automatics.

Hmm…I never dream about cars, but mine would be an Old’s 442.
Ghetto, but it looks and sounds so good.

Unless he has something like a 918 spyder, his porsche most likely isn’t classified as a supercar, but simply a sports car.
It’s not just speed bumps, but uneven streets, potholes, drive ways, etc.
To me, a dream car is a car that you would actually purchase if given the chance to. Not something you would look at and think it’s nice, but not actually drive it.

I would get a purple viper with black tinted windows and twin turbo’s and an exhaust that shoots fire.

2001 Mitsubishi galant.
Wish I’d wake up

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php?topic=68409.0

1 Like