What is your biggest yoyo pet peeve?

Sheesh! I’m sure you heard the yoyos say “it’s not me, it’s YOU!” Life happens. Hopefully you have no more similar experiences!

2 Likes

when my bearings become responsive!!! :rage:

13 Likes

When my bearings become unresponsive!!

6 Likes

For an Ol’ Curmudgeon, responsive is a good thing… :wink:

4 Likes

When non yo-yo folk ask you to walk the dog and all that you have is a high end metal yo-yo that you payed a lot for.

5 Likes

Arm, finger, or palm grinds are perfect for this!

4 Likes

I didn’t think of that :thinking:

1 Like

Not being able to buy the yo-yo I want because there isn’t enough to go around.
And those super secret members only drops that you hear about after they are gone.

9 Likes

…yoyos are not THAT important anyway…

6 Likes

… people who don’t take yoyos seriously enough…

7 Likes

When a yoyo is sold but its name is still in the post title.

…just wanted to get that peeve off my chest :triumph::sweat_smile:

15 Likes

When people gatekeep and otherwise take a hobby based on toys too seriously.

7 Likes

Not being able to acquire a No Jive 3 in 1 (or two, or three…) because shipping to the UK and ebay’s ‘import’ charges added at source can treble the cost of the yoyo (this, despite there being no duty on imported items priced less than £135 other than excise goods: tobacco and alcohol).

Grrr!

5 Likes

Not having the height or arm length for my preferred string length (i.e. I always hit myself - often in a really painful place - when throwing front style).

8 Likes

equally part of yoyo maintenance, discomfort from learning tricks, how hard it is to learn tricks, dumb prices, and worst of all: think you had a good bind just to failing a throw from the yoyo SMACKING you in the face. think of that with a TITANIUM yoyo

6 Likes

…and if your face is METAL, then SPARKS are gonna fly (that would be kind of amazing, tbh)

4 Likes

Getting a tiny ding on my MiJo after hitting the glass carpet protector in my office. :frowning:

It didn’t seem to have an effect but it is not longer blemish free. :frowning:

6 Likes

Not enough XXL T-shirts!

7 Likes

This one strikes at my very chubby soul! Would love a blackout one drop or YYE tee.

5 Likes

Yes! If they make them, they seem to sell out fast too.
https://docpop.threadless.com/
If you want doc pop shirts you can get them made to order any size, color or style.
Or make your own

I got these iron ons from eBay

9 Likes