What is YOUR Best Yoyo…All time best yoyo (in your opinion) (Merged)

One Drop Sakura SE or Pancakes Cascade.

Really close call.

I’m replying under the assumption that the OP means ‘best playing’ with regards to spin time, stability, comfort, and fondness for.

That being said, I can’t really choose a top contender. It’s a tie between my Draupnir and Ti Walker.

there we go alil bit of ellaboration on what i was thinking myself which contends to “best playing” + the fondness of course XD,it would be…Albatross,Puffin,Triton…TRITON WINS!

My best yoyo is the one I’m using at any given moment.

The puffin 2 and arctic circle w are my favorite and best

So the question is what is my best throw. G2 Triton. It is amazing. I have gotten some great yoyos lately. Valor, king, gambit, puffin 2, Cypher, gelada. All of those throws have been awesome and I haven’t played my Triton in a couple of months. Yesterday I got the Triton back out and was amazed at how well it performed.

My best throw has gotta be the Wooly Marmot 2. It’s everything I could ever want in a yoyo.

I think I may be alone here, but I was vastly disappointed in the WM2… I didn’t like how it played at all.

I really liked the snow tire response, though.

Hopefully I’ll be able to grab a Yeti next run. Seems more my thing.

1 Like

The WM2 was a let down for me as well

Today I would say:

Ti-5
Valor
Aftershock

Probably Valor or Krown. I only noticed the other day how similar those two yoyos are in terms of weight distribution, too, since they carry different aesthetics. But they’re pretty similar indeed!

Right now the bonfire is replacing my chief as one of my favorites

Technically irony jpx, but the speeder2 will keep its place on my profile so long as it remains the only yoyo I can land smoothly those speed combos on(counterclock undercuts+cross arm pop thing

Probably my Cypher. It’s surprised the hell out of me with how well it performs. It’s super smooth, really stable, and I really like the weight distribution, feel in hand, and overall design and aesthetics. It’ll power through absolutely everything in my tricktionary, and it makes learning new stuff really easy.

But that being said, I can’t stand playing it for more than 10-15 minutes. It’s just not as fun or challenging as some of my other throws. The fact that it plays so well, and doesn’t have anything quirky about it, kind of leaves a bland feeling in my hands.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a wonderful throw, and I’m super glad I have it. I just find myself having more fun when I throw my Bapezilla.2 and Popstar.

Whichever one is tied to my hand is my best

The Valor is my top performer.

The Bass Line 2 puts the biggest smile on my face, however.

Now it’s a Ten. Yoyo Wet Whistle

Mine has now changed to my SPYY Addiction. I’m convinced it was designed for me.

Definitely my summit

im pretty fond of almost all my things right now