What is YOUR Best Yoyo…All time best yoyo (in your opinion) (Merged)

yyj classic

Because I knew I would be seeing people just write down there favorite yoyo rather than what they thought their best yoyo is.

There is a best yoyo. It’s the one that can do the most tricks. It isn’t necessary that this be everyone’s favorite though.

See my most recent post on this thread

You mean like a Berserker vs a Hatrick? So best PERFORMING throw then I guess

But is it best performing yoyo in MY hands, or someone else’s? Gentry can do amazing stuff with the Shutter but I can do more tricks with my Rally - does that mean the Shutter is really my best yoyo?

If it is possible to do more with. I think that’s what he means

You could have gotten really used to the Rally and therefore you are more comfortable and can do more tricks. If you want to, you could get really comfortable with the shutter and probably do just as well on it.

OR - The Rally could be better than the shutter and gentry could be using a worse yoyo than the rally. I’ll bet Gentry can do the same things on the rally.

So given all that, how can anyone actually answer this question?

By giving their opinion. Gentry may think his shutter is the best yoyo, but you can disagree. That’s why there can be multiple answers to this thread. Or maybe I’m just overcomplicating things.

YYF Shutter, YYR New Diffusion, or MYY N12.

The best performing yoyos I have are the Format:C, Valor and the IronySG.

My top 3 are as follows:

1. Capricorn
  2. Arctic Circle II
  3. Quake

I love YYF Shutter.

YYR Draupnir. No question about it.

guys… “in your opinion?”

In my opinion, out of what I have tried, the OG Project is a favorite.

That’s a good one too. :wink:

“In my opinion”, the best yoyo so far, “for me”, is the YYF Equilateral.

Three way tie
Capricorn
Chief
Cascade