Best yoyo you've ever played...

tell me about it…

:smiley:

Duncan Imperial

Edit with a serious answer after much thought …

Puffin … it was like butta’, fit in my hand just right and easy to play… it was the first yoyo I threw down and thought “whoa this thing is friggin awesome”. This is the yoyo that’s keeping me from buying what I’d consider a premium yo. Been searching the BST’s for a “Puffin Beater/player” to get from someone at a discount but people are holding on to the things or they are MINT, which is a feature i don’t want to pay for.

1 Like

The Quake!!! So nice so smooth and solid, shout out to G Squared!

-Jansen

3 Likes

I was not the best yoyo and probable played the worst, but, wow, did the Duncan “Mardi Gras” ever look great!

Hmm…I don’t know that there is a “best” I’ve ever thrown. Lots of amazing ones out there. In terms of yoyos that took my breath away on my first throw/combo, the YoyoJam Phenom made my jaw drop. It still does, it’s a very special feeling yoyo. More recently, the Oxy Syzygy and the General Yo Majesty have both made me feel the same way. Yoyos that feel like they’ll easily handle everything you throw at them, yoyos that make me feel like I’m a pro instead of just some random amateur copycat, those are the yoyos I tend to love and tend to remember.

1 Like

haha ya i guess i should of reworded it to the best yoyo you’ve ever thrown… the reason i’m asking is cuz i got my tax refund and i’m ready to take the leap of buying a pricey yoyo but i just don’t know what yoyo is really worth the 125ish price range…

1 Like

Majesty

1 Like

This mother.

3 Likes

the c3 bezerker

1 Like

Draupnir kills everything else in my collection as far as performance goes.

Yuki

1 Like

This is hard one since there are so many favorites but here’s my top 5:

1. Pride (6061 & 7075)
  2. Wrath
  3. Chief
  4. Summit
  5. Avalanche
1 Like

thanks 20. i’ve never even heard of deadly spins before htey look pretty noice, and what is the yoyo pictured legionare?

1 Like

It’s a vs. Newton YoYo Concepts Ti Walker.

1 Like

Probably Summit or Triton.

1 Like

In that price range, definitely the Triton.

1 Like

For me, the best I’ve ever thrown is the genesis.

1 Like

the genesis huh? i’ve never had good experiences with yyf but i’ve been looking at the proton cuz it looks similar to the positron…

1 Like

I’ve got both the Positron and the Proton and they do play quite similarly. The Positron is probably a smidge more stable but the Proton feels a bit quicker to me.

Yuki

thanks yuki! so would you say the proton is worth the $110 price tag or should i spring for the postiron?