What is the worst yoyo you own?

I owned a Porsche. Absolutely worst boat I ever I owned. I think it should be on the list of worst vehicles ever.

12 Likes

Iā€™m happy I swallowed the coffee in mg mouth before I scrolled to this post. Very well played!

I stand by what Iā€™ve said before - Iā€™ve played yoyos that didnā€™t agree with my play style, but, that didnā€™t make them bad, just not my preference. Iā€™m sure there are yoyos that I fully enjoy that others donā€™t find enjoyable. Truly variety is the spice of life.

8 Likes

You said it best

2 Likes

I love that we have so much variety out there. I also enjoy people sharing opinions even if they arnt always positive. This is fun.

As long as feelings are not getting hurt of course. :grinning:

9 Likes

Usually at the end of a tense discussion on the forum thereā€™s one of your friendly comments that has the power to vaporise any left over negative sentiment, that relaxes the shoulders and brings a smile to oneā€™s face.

Itā€™s the FrankieFactor!

11 Likes

Thanks man! Iā€™m just in a mood today where Iā€™m enjoying people more than usual lol. I Must still be high on dopamine from all the luftverk stuff I bought.

9 Likes

Lol if this thread has taught me anything, it is that compared to what others are saying are their worstsā€¦ I keep some horrible yoyos around, like my striped feline that started this all

5 Likes

It taught me that some people take life far too seriously.

10 Likes

This thing right here. Looks kind of like a Dif-e-yo, but plays like utter garbage. Crazy heavy like a brick, unscrews after throwing it more than one or two times, inconsistent response due to a poorly implemented starburst response, etc. Being a cheap knockoff I hardly consider it part of my collection, but I still got it. After shaving off a bit of the response I have it set up as a responsive yoyo, but the thing has so much vibe and is really heavy. I think it takes a more experienced yoyoer to experience anything better than frustration with it, but I can enjoy it if im just doing basic tricks (after a bit of tuning).

Otherwise, the worst ā€œrealā€ yoyo I have is the Duncan Pro-Z. It just doesnā€™t do anything good enough compared with other yoyos.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with it, but doesnā€™t suit me. The no Jive. Since I have no interest in modding it, have little interest in playing with it. A responsive Replay is more fun out of the box.

2 Likes

I have these like 3 year old fixed axle glow yoyos which suk.
Theyā€™re from the carnivals kind of thing and the only thing you can do with it is make it go up and down pretty much. Recently, I found out that if I punch them down super hard, they actually will sleep for like 7 seconds, so I can squeeze in a quick rock the baby before it dies.

2 Likes

either magic yoyo P.L.O.T.E.R or my chezch point pivot

1 Like

This is true. With the good come the bad. Yyf at least tryā€™s to keep a variety out there which I respect . I donā€™t think anyone means any ill intent towards the company in this thread .

3 Likes

negativity without context just bums me out. People come here for information and I donā€™t think this thread is serving them much value.

9 Likes

Iā€™m just here so I donā€™t get fined.

4 Likes

Same here with the Arcade. I actually got it expecting it to be a just OKAY fun cheap yoyo, but it actually surprised me, I enjoyed it so much I threw it all week when I got it :smiley:

3 Likes

I got The Arcade this summer and I really like it. It does require more from me than some of my favorite yoyos and thatā€™s okay.

5 Likes

I just picked up one of these for six bucks and the string jams all the time. What string are you using to make it a usable yo-yo? Thanks!

2 Likes

Worst? Duncan butterfly or my yomegas are the runner ups. The daydream is the absolute worst.

1 Like

The worst yoyo I have owned I bought for $6 on eBay. It was made of tin and had plastic guts. From the puctures on eBay it looked like a regular anodised AL yoyo.

I didnā€™t even throw it. As soon as I saw its construction I tossed it into my waste paper basket.

4 Likes