What is the hardest 1A trick?

Psychique Genocide isnt the hardest, but its very hard

yeah make the 500x underwhip in 3A mr. Master

This is a question of 1a. Gosh. :wink:

But same idea…do 500 Spirit Bombs in a row on the same throw. No you can’t dismount from the wrist mount each time.

Psychique Genocide is a 1a trick

But if he doesn’t dismount he’s not doing the trick. How about 500 wrist whips.

I think the limits imposed by human strength and friction make the situation impossible anyway.

That’s the idea. :wink: He said NOTHING was too hard for him.

What if NOTHING is the name of a trick?

Double or [b]NOTHING

Thats PART of the name.

Ladder Escape. I even asked Andre Boulay, yah THE Andre Boulay in person, and he says ladder escape :slight_smile:

Plenty of people have met Andre, he’s just a normal person like all of us. and ladder excape isnt the hardest trick because it’s possible to do.

Perhaps Andre meant hardest to master/do smoothly, which in my opinion should be the meaning,
for instance almost anyone on can learn how to do ladder escape, rancid milk, or other tricks, but it takes much practice to be able to do them smoothly and beautifully.

Yah, good point, in that case, i don’t really know, you can ask andre what he thinks, just email support@yoyoexpert.com and ask for andre :wink:

Don’t you think he’s got enough junk mail? :stuck_out_tongue:

Touche…

Or just PM him. He’ll answer pretty quickly.

I was going to answer -“Whichever trick I happen to be having difficulty learning.” - but this gets much more at the long-term difficulty of any pursuit - not just pulling it off, but pulling it off, as you said, smoothly and beautifully.

What if the trick you’re having difficulty with is the man on the trapeze? By your statement, that would make it the hardest 1A trick, right? Compared to the “trapeze”, double or nothing, triple or nothing - heck, even quadruple or nothing! - should be a cinch!

The hardness of a trick is pretty dependent on the person trying to learn it. I agree with you there. That is a solid definition for difficulty. The thing is, though, you can’t extend that definition and say that the hardest trick is the one you had the most trouble with until you’ve learned all the tricks.

Like i said nothing is too hard for me

Kind of a necro, but I’m gonna run with it.

In my opinion, the hardest trick to LEARN, is called the throw. Nobody has ever mastered a throw IMO.

The hardest trick to do varies from person to person. I have problems with whips, so I can’t do a lot of the higher leveled tricks smoothly.

The hardest trick ever would have to be No Noised Nonesense.

It consists of many elements, which include breakaway, double or nothing, lighting the string on fire, replacing the string while the yoyo is in mid air, laceration, suicide, suicide, kick a kitten, fly away dismopunt, club a seal. Try it, harder than it sounds on one throw.