What is the hardest 1A trick?

found it. that trick is sweeeeet.

Hard depends on every people…

Well, there’s many tricks that people are creating that you don’t even know… It’s basically impossible to say which trick is harder or the hardest…

If your brother ask again… Tell him…
Suicide 3.15149265
I don’t even know how to do that… See… That’s hard.

I have heard that true mastery of consistent Eli Hops is quite an achievement. I personally had the most trouble learning Xela’s Turntableism, but once I finally got it all it comes second nature… and of course I’m still plagued by Magic Drops. I can do them, but not consistently. :frowning:

Just because you can display a picture trick for a minute or two doesn’t mean you’ve mastered the sleeper… Like I said… Easy to do, and do well… But can everyone take a yoyo designed for sleeping, and give it an amazingly hard and super straight throw that lasts 20-some odd minutes? Or take a fixed axle and give it a perfect enough throw to do some crazy tricks people have trouble doing with bearing yoyos, and then melt your polly string…

I dont know… I guess Im just being silly…

Fixed axle amazingness has more to do with how you handle the yo-yo than a really solid sleeper. As for sleeper competitions, I wouldn’t really call that 1A yoyoing. The way I see it in terms of 1A yoyoing, sleeper mastery doesn’t mean making it spin for a million years, it just means making it spin for as long as you need it to, which isn’t really much of a feat. You’re right about a really solid sleeper being hard. The best sleeper throw is going to be just as hard to master as the fastest ladder escape, since the only limit there is human ability. At the basic level, though, it’s not a very hard trick. I think I see where you’re coming from, and I agree with you there, but I think we’re talking about different things.

googleth iwasawa tower would take eturnity :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember a trick by some guy. he was doing this trick that no one had heard of then sneezed, and got into some crazy GT. It has never been re-created.

The trick you have the most trouble with is the hardest one.

And the Bunny Whips.

It would be impossible! It takes under 1/3 of a second for a yoyo to fall 3 feet, which is about the length of the string. Ignoring relativity, you would have to move, like, 92 orders of magnitude faster than the speed of light to whip the string around that many times before it fell all the way.

Not for me it ain’t 8) Cracks knuckles

In all seriousness, beleive this guy.

googleth Iwasawa tower as in googles of laceration loops? possible. when pigs fly!.. wait… the swine flu D: jkjk

Tell your brother this; “The hardest trick is Cadatruco” (Cada-truco), which I believe means Every Trick in spanish ;D So you would actually be telling him “The hardest trick is every trick”! In other words, you’d be saying the hardest trick is to do every single Yo-Yo trick ever made, in one sleeper :wink:

Does that make sense?

I quote YoYoAce :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s ‘‘POSSIBLY’’ My fav trick: Ladder Escape

The hardest trick that I can do is a White Buddah. Its so hard, that I cant actually do it.

“aqueous”. end of conversation

Todostrucos*

NOTHING is 2 hard for me

explain to him that new tricks are being created every day and it truely isnt a world wide thing it depends on the player and what the players opinion. there is no “hardest trick .” it depends on the person and what they think “their” hardest trick is. so tell him that

Do 500x underwhip in 3A. Then record it.