What’s the hardest yo-yo trick

In your opinion, what do you think is the hardest trick? Bonus if you post a video of you doing it lol

3 Likes

Mind Melee “Crisis” from @drewtetz, he is playing a responsive OG Freehand by the way.

He definitely scored some points against Spencer with this one. This trick combo is probably harder than 85% of today’s META horizontal combos @nightshadow

18 Likes

That’s a cool trick

1 Like

wow that actually broke my brain. thanks!

3 Likes

Hey that one looks fun. Imma maybe try that today.

1 Like

This is one of those tricks that will turn into something else. I’ll try it, the wheels will fall off, and I’ll use 1 or 2 elements for something that does work for me. I’ll get a few reps in, then promptly forget the next day. This is my modus operandi.

5 Likes

all of the ones that i can’t land…

there are many :wink:

kgb

2 Likes

Definitely Walk the Dog, many players will refuse to attempt it. :wink:

3 Likes

Two hand shoot the moon’s. OG’s understand XD

7 Likes

Anything 5A with a slimline. I’d try if I had one but alas do not.

Maybe this isn’t what you are looking for, but I would say Magic Drop and Shockwave.

Two reasons:

A. You learn it early on when you are throwing, and it is definitely not easy then. It probably took me 100+ tries to land in one motion, and I had some experience when I learned it.

B. Many experienced throwers I know have trouble with it even after tons of practice. It is a simple trick, but think to yourself, do you feel you could land it perfectly every time, even though it’s considered a beginners trick?

4 Likes

I learn a trick by breaking it down into smaller pieces, learning those and bringing it together. I’m sure most people do.

Point being I haven’t spent as much time on any trick or piece of trick as I have on magic drop. It’s a beast

2 Likes

There are probably many harder tricks that I haven’t tried. However, for whatever dumb, masochistic reason I thought I needed to learn beefhook.

4 Likes

It is surprisingly tricky to get down.

My current bane of existence is Supercharger. I can land it…but never consistent. That final whip is just…so difficult to do right every time.

Another one that I’ll never stop fighting with is “Go Green Triangle” Which is another on that I can land…sometimes.

1 Like

The hardest yoyo trick is removing bearing shields. I still struggle with this one.

10 Likes

Good one.

Diego B. has the bery BEST tutorial on Magic drop created. With his tips, most will improve consistency immediately.

5 Likes

What a great video

1 Like

I made a video on the supercharger final whip, hope this helps

Also, @stevejspins thank you!

8 Likes

Diego’s videos are fantastic.

I would put his videos up there on top with Andrew Boulay, Yotricks and DocPop’s tutorials.

Super helpful. :+1:

7 Likes