What Is THE Best Budget Non-V Bi-metal?

Ceasfire looks chill

Looks kind of cool too

I absolutely second the Akita. It has a nice rounded organic feel and is very powerful. It is wide, but doesn’t feel to wide for me.

The raytracer looks chill too

2 Likes

I only have one bi metal yoyo which is the Oh Yes Yo Lust. It is organic shaped (not quite O shaped though). From what I know about your style/taste you’d probably dig it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got the Raytracer; it’s seriously underrated.

1 Like

Im guessing for you specifically with these criteria? Title was pretty misleading

5 Likes

Check out the Grasshopper X. It’s extremely stable without having a super aggressive shape. Really comfortable throw all around. I think it’s about to get a sequel too, so keep a lookout for that :smiley:

I know it does not fit the limitations but the edge beyond is a good throw

Duncan has a couple great ones coming down the pipe, including a bimetal Barracuda which has a great rounded shape and comfortable rims.

From recent releases I also really like the Unspoken Artemis. Broad, comfortable rims, performance-oriented weight distributions, and a low overall mass (64g)

Also gotta shout out the 2sick promotion:

This one is powerful and the price is great.

2 Likes

I think the Overdrive Draupnir might be ever so slightly better. I’m still trying to figure out which one I like the most. I simply love both of them too much to decide.

1 Like

Statement.

7 Likes

Ooooooh, that looks v nice

1 Like

Title wasn’t misleading, the post offered further clarification.

1 Like

Mythril Gravitas. It’s my only throw that matches your criteria though…

1 Like

My all time favorite bi-metal to date is the Hummingbirb. It clocks in at just over your asking price (though there are some on toybania for $99 and you can get it used also).

It’s extremely comfortable and and is just the right weight – I dunno, this yoyo ticks all the boxes for me. I have also been using the Raytracer a lot, but it’s more of a hard shape – it’s a W and the edges are a little more sharp and angular – I would still pick the Hummingbird for you though given your tastes.

Edit: shameless plug – I’m selling a Smashing spectacle, which is an organic bi-metal you might like as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d say it was because The Best Bimetal doesn’t fit into your limited factors.

Best budget non V bimetal

5 Likes

Fixed. What is this newest bi-metal you’ve got in the works?

I wasn’t even referencing mine. I still the the draupnir was best.

4 Likes

Oh, I know you weren’t referencing yours, I was just asking about it. I know it’s not I hard V shape, right?

Got ya. It’s a nice hybrid shape.

image image

11 Likes