What is on your XMas list?

I just want my health back so that I can start throwing again.

Even I want my health back. Then i can be fully fit and healthy.

a pile of bearings

That would be a Xmas present for us too!

1 Like

I have an unwanted summit , wanna trade for something

I have a Gradient and a Diamond Back on my list this year. I had asked for the diamond back last year

yoyorec triad, bro.

I’m really split between buying the new Monkeyfinger Caesar or the Sturm Panzer SY-006 Schneider Blade Attack Mode.

These brands are known for their crazy designs, so it will be hard to decide between both of these off the wall yoyos.

28 Stories Chief
Glow sticks for my Chief
Glow in the dark string? (I think I’ve seen this before but I can’t find it at the moment if someone knows the name or has a link please pm me)
Anything by G2

dude I bought one as a late birthday present to me the thing is amazing!!!

Im getting a crucial delicious and hopefully a 2014 benchmark V in blue

Awesome! Can’t wait to get one. I don’t have a true V yet. I like fast and agile throws. I hear it’s both.

Apparently a TRE :smiley:

I wasn’t looking since I wanted some car stuff… Cyber Monday told me I needed a Drop Bear and ILYY Enigma.

Moyu Lingpo or a new 50 mm Dayan. I would guess only a handful of people here knows what I’m talking about.

I know what you’re talking about but do you mean the 50mm zhanchi 3x3 or Dayans 2x2?

I want to get a pyraminx (shengshou or moyu) and a megaminx (shengshou or Dayan) and I’d prob chuck in a Guanlong as well.

I don’t remember ever having coal, potatoes, or rocks on my list but that’s what I seem to always receive. ::slight_smile:

TP Palpitation and YYR Draupnir this year. My birthday is on Christmas so I’m taking advantage of it :smiley:

Scratch that, I just bought myself a Duncan Mg. I realized this is probably the only time I’ll have the chance to own a Magnesium throw.

Super excited!