What is on your XMas list?

I told them they should see some people’s collections that make mine look diminutive (I’ve got probably 15 throws tops).

(this was supposed to be a quote)

Dude, look up Brandon Vu’s collection on youtube. There are at least 100 throws in that video!

I love the DMII and I love Andre he is bae I am getting this yoyo no matter what

Be my guest, I guess.

Actually, the high walls might help you keep your throws straight and the string away from the walls. I think it’ll make you a better thrower.

In a perfect world I could get:
A pair of Duncan Hornets
200 Fat Kitty Strings
Atleast a pair of Speedaholics for 3A beaters at school
a C3 Teleport
A pair of Hayabusas w/ MOD Spacers for a pretty good soloham pair
some counterweights
a few 19mm one drop pads

but with me being a senior in high school at the age of 15, so cant legally work yet (turning 16 in May next year just before graduation) my parents flying my sister back here to the US from college in the Philippines and just applied for college (dang CSUs and UC applications are kinda expensive) I probably wont make it to the sales this year or for a few months but its fine

Yeah, it’s a nice Yoyo. Go ahead I was just saying what to watch out for. To be honest I do like a good mid-wall

Painted peak if I can raise the money in time!

Terra Pill
Some clothes stuff
Some music stuff

I want one of those pills too! That Guy Write vid is sick.

Something by tmbr and some cotton string.

1 Like

CHIEF

Time with family and friends. I hope to see some folks that I don’t get to see often. The rest is just a bonus.

2 Likes

Not much mates. I have everything I want and if I want something else I go buy it. I usually ask for steak. 45-65 oz porterhouses are what my fam usually gets me.

Ask about Christmas tomorrow. For today:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

jumbo terra pill

Rebuild my workshop from the ground up!

Then get back in it to win it boooooy

OD Valor
Space Cowboy

Intergalactic Hulk Smash Chief, that thing is a beauty!

Capian America Cheif
Star Wars Rebel Glide
::slight_smile:

1 Like

What he said

The rules are the rules, but just curious why yo-yos are banned. Does she think you have way too many, or does she think they are annoying?