what do you think? PS4 or xbox one?

ps4 mostly cause ive grown up with playstation and I know they wont let me down.

When the time comes I’m getting an Xbox One because I’ve invested a lot of time and money I to my HUT on NHL over te years, can’t quit now lol

I’ll add you when I get my ps4…probably going to take a while…

I have decided that I will get a PS4 in a year or so. Whenever I can afford it and pay for it all myself. Just want it for the exclusives like dead rising 3

He sees you when your sleeping. He knows when your awake. He knows if you’ve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake. Xbox one is coming, to town,

Wii U

Same here. My parents hate buying be video games, so I dont usually get things when they first come out. Plus, they just got me BF4, GTA V,a headset,and Xbox live for $200. I don’t tunk they will want to spend $400 on a ps4 a month after that…

When do you guys think the price will drop?!?

Id say go for the game boy pocket :wink:

psst

Steambox

dissapears in shadows

This is exactly what I want.

whoops. Meant Xbox One. Already have a PS4. Don’t have to wait to get one. Haha!

I absolutely love my Xbox One. While it’s a great system, and serves well as a gaming and entertainment platform, it does have flaws. It’s a bit confusing to navigate, but that isn’t too big of a problem. What annoys me the most is not the fact that you have to download the games, but the fact that it takes forever, even offline downloads. In an optimal environment, I’m sure this isn’t too much of a problem, but a quick Google Search reveals I’m not the only one who’s experiencing downloads that take hours (BF4 was a 6 hour download, offline). This problem should get better over time, but for now, it’s quite annoying.

The PS4 and Xbox One’s hardware performance differences are basically negligible, but the PS4 can run true 1080p, and not have to upscale like the Xbox One. Like I said though, the differences aren’t noticeable at all. When I played the two systems side by side on the same monitor, I couldn’t tell a difference in terms of graphics or smoothness of gameplay.

I feel ya when it comes to the fact that it takes forever and more to download games onto the device.
My cousin recently received an xbox one and me and him sat there waiting for the games to load for at least 2 hours or so per game.
Idk about you, but I definitely noticed a difference in the graphics between systems, I didn’t do a side by side check though.

Ah, I should’ve made it a bit more clear: they were both running 720p, the PS4 wasn’t at 1080p. I’ve seen the PS4 running 1080p, and there was obviously a difference, but nothing to run home to tell your family about. I think the difference in the resolutions the two can run at will show how important it is in a few years from now.

Ohhhh I see, thanks for the clear up

I think if you use apps, xbone is your guy. If you just play games, then ps4. Plus it’s $100 cheaper, so you can get more yoyos ;). The Xbox one does have some pretty cool features, like the kenect,voice control,multitasking and stuff