what do you think? PS4 or xbox one?

After trying them both xbox one was clearly better to me. Honestly I don’t think ps4 even compared.
The only large problem I could find with the xbox one (other than minor bugs and stuff) was the controller. The left and right bumpers are a bit wonky, but otherwise it’s pretty dang good.
AND ALSO GAMECUBE AND n64 WERE THE BEST CONSOLES EVER SO GET AT ME

Little birdie told me you don’t have to worry about backwards compatibility with pc.

1 Like

2 Likes

You, sir need to get a few posts.

http://thegamerspad.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/wallpaper__glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_admiralserenity-d5qvxos.png

oh my gosh you watch him too?!

No, not really. I just know the meme.

Ps4> xbox1

I feel like I have contributed nothing to this thread, lol.

Aw well No Punctuation is one of my favourite games reviewers

Ps4 specs are arguably better for gaming. But Microsoft has really gone for a family/entertainment system, and they have succeeded.

We’ll have to see what happens in a few years when the hype settles and the fanboys mature.

Edit: wrong thread

3 Likes

The PS4 is cheaper b/c it doesn’t come with the Playstation camera. The Xbox one comes with the kinect camera. And if you just got live and have GTA V, you should add me! We can play and I need more people to play it with. Haha but I got PS4 on day one. I hated the Xbox one. But I haven’t played it yet so I actually can’t say if I like it or not. I didn’t like it when they first presented it.

I hear technically the ps4 has better specs, but it is unnoticeable, and the Xbox has a lot of cool features I probably wont use,like multitasking feature,kenect thing,tv etc. I’ll probably get the ps4.
(I am on GTA online for 360 ;))

Is the xbox one like the next xbox sfter the 360? Or is it before the 360?

The Xbox One is the Xbox that just got released, the one after the 360.

Oh… I have the first regular xbox. I might sell it on my BST after i start my crocostring buisness.

I think im going with ps4. If I liked to use apps I would go with Xbox one. I still think Xbox one is technically better. Tell my something the ps4 has the Xbox one doesn’t. It has multitasking,tv,more games,Kinect etc etc etc.

the controller. The PS4 controller. Oh man. Best controller I have ever held. Not kidding. And I thought the touchpad would be a failure. It wasn’t, it’s actually really cool! If anyone wants to add me, here’s my names. Just say you are from the forums :slight_smile:
Xbox 360-SavageHexick
PS4-Vindicate570