Ps4 or Xbox one?

Now that its been a couple years and last gen consoles will no longer be supported, which do you think is going to be superior?

My Xbox is pretty much shot and don’t want to get it fixed only to be a waste since it will no longer but supported by Microsoft. Holidays are right around the corner and it is time to start thinking about a new system. But which one? Xbox will have backwards compatibility, where ps4 has a subscription for older games. Seems like Microsoft has put Sony in a tough position. Sony has tons of great indie games where Xbox has been puttin out more blockbuster games. Each has their pros and cons. Need some help from everyone.

GO!

I own both an Xbox One and PS4. Xbox One, as of now, does generally have better blockbusters and games not found on the PS4. On the other hand, I do believe that the PS4’s hardware is much better, everything is lightning fast on the PS4, whereas the Xbox is relatively slower.

That being said, I enjoy them equally both. I’m an avid Street Fighter/fighting games fan, so I do get more use out of the PS4, but I do think that the Xbox has better shooters and exclusive games.

I own a an Xbox One, and I would love having another yoyo friend to add to my friends list and play some awesome xbox games. Both xbox one and ps4 require a subscription to play online games. both give free games every month. heres the pros and cons for xbox one and ps4.
Example: Xbox one gives two free games for those with gold every month.
Ps4 gives their members a free game every month with ps plus.
Now lets say you stop paying for PS Plus, you will then lose those free games you were able to pay.
Now lets say you stop paying for xbox live gold. Guess what. You can still play those free games that where given to you. Xbox one:1 PS4:0
Xbox one is constantly putting out updates and more from getting ideas directly through the gamers themselves…
as well Ps4… I don’t know much bout them…
Security wise. You will have better security with xbox one than you will with the PS4.
Enough said right? lol Xbox for the win.

Yeah. Good points that I have been considering. I hate that ps4 is not backwards compatible and use ps now. However, I am a big fan of RPGs and Sony does seem to put out a lot more. Huge street fighter fan and also ffvii will be out next year(hopefully). I know that Xbox will be getting it but I have been waiting ages for this to happen and now it’s been a dream come true. Also, ps4 has the Morpheus project going on and that looks effin amazing. So I’m kinda stuck. Seems like ps4 will have better RPGs and Xbox will have better shooters(big bungie halo fan. Too bad halo has gone down hill). Wish I could have both.

Also, which has better Netflix and crunchyroll? I remember ps3 having a terrible Netflix. I couldn’t find anything that wasn’t recommend(have kids and don’t want cable).

I use both for Netflix, they are identical in interface and performance ;D

I have Xbox One, and Xbox.

I use Netflix on Xone and never had any issues. never had a PS so I cannot comment on that.

Still rocking a 360 here :-\

The only console I have is ps2.

I’ve saying to my parents get me a ps3 or 4.

But they dont agree lol.

well if you enjoy online gaming, gonna have to upgrade soon.

PS4 - for me its no hesitation. :slight_smile: More than worth it.

your avatar is a major reason I want the ps4. I don’t think I can wait an extra year.

Ive been in love with ff7 since day one. When I heard that after nearly 15 years of petetioning, begging, and trolling Square to re-do it, and they finally announced it at E3 this year, I literally cried, sold off my UAV equipment in order to buy one to be ready for the release (when ever that may be)
I HAD to do it. Ive got Cloud and Sephiroth on my pathfinder, and many hundreds of hours replaying that game harder than most thought possible.
6 gold chocobos, arith’s lvl 4 limit break, all 16 fort condor battles, and ill do it again!! ahaha

pc…

wow. I never put my time in the condor games. There’s so much to dining that game. It’s quite vast. Very worried they might ruin the remake.

for better or worse, at least we got an answer to our incessant begging. For that I am already thankful.

they should re-release the steam port (ps1 version) for DL on the playstation store this december (last i heard anyway) so either way Ill be gearing up to take on Ruby and Emerald again. All master materia for all charterers. It is possible. mwuhahahaaaa

omly thing I don’t like is having to pay to play older games. Quite unhappy about that

hey man what games do you play

Here is a list of games I have. Battlefield 4, Destiny, dragon age inquisition, Evolve, Far cry 4, mad max, mortal kombat, ryse son of rome, sunset overdrive, titanfall, watchdogs, zoo tycoon, assassin creed black flag, castle storm, castle crashers, fable legends(beta), happy wars, Magic 2015, max the curse of the brotherhood, monopoly plus, poolnation fx, project spark, rayman legends, scream ride, SMITE, Elder scrolls online, tales of the borderlands, tomb raider, valiant hearts, warframe, worms battlegrounds, Killer Instinct, D4, Limbo, and some backwards compatable games like battleblock theater, borderlands, gears of war. I also have a huge variety of games for my 360 that I no longer play.

Worms Battleground for the Win! ahaha (love the worms games)

Yes worms! Gotta love dat ninja rope.