Ps4 or Xbox one?

It is a fun game. I’m looking for friends who would like to play SMITE, project Spark, happy wars. Far cry 4 coop. And a few others.

Xbox One because I couldn’t afford a PS4 and I traded my PS3 in for $200 for a deal at Best Buy to an Xbox One. So yeah. Anyone that plays Destiny on Xbox One, hit me up. Got a team of yoyo friends I raid with weekly.

As an unbiased party who has both- The PS4 is much much better for a gamer, and the Xbox one is much better for a media consumer. Just choose which one you are and go with that.

pc is better for everyone…

Agreed, I have an extremely nice gaming PC myself.

He didn’t ask about PC though…

aww I don’t see any halo!

halos gone down hill since blizzard left.

lol sorry, I’m not much of a halo fan. Same goes with Call Of Duty… But I have plenty of other great games to play…
If anyone has an Xbox One, Add me. My GamerTag is ThinkH2o

What sort of games?

Yes, supposedly pc is the best gaming but I like consoles and prefer controllers. Yes, you can use controllers on pc but I feel that kinda ruins the point of pc gaming.

It’s too bad the Xbox is superior to multimedia cause I have a family and the consoles we have are used mostly for just that. I don’t have as much time to game as I used to but I still want to have the best gaming experience. Seems like ps4 handles enough for multimedia for me but ps4 has all those jrpgs that I really would love to play. I’ve also always been a ps fan at heart but just used my Xbox more for online gaming like halo and bf4 cause all my other friends had Xbox. And is it true that online gaming is better on the Xbox? Heard it handles better and also had a more competitive community.

xbox has a larger community therefore it is more competitive in ways… I have used a playstation and found that the people on play station tend to be nicer and generally better behaving then on xbox.

stats wise the xbox one performs at a lower rate then does the ps4 since it is closer to the way an actual computer performs. However both have their draw backs. Xbox has a larger game library tends to be better set up a bit more competitive and then you also have all the kids on xbox, an Xbox is easier to hack, and a few other things that come with having an xbox. playstation tends to be cleaner a smaller games library but then again you have infamous second son which makes up for that.

its really the choice of the person and how much and what they want.

My list of game are up above. any multiplayer ones I have. just scan through them. Hit me up if you see anything you like