Sony Burned Microsoft

PS4 sure does seem better then the Xbox One right now.

HAHA, yeah! I was honestly considering an xbox until I heard about this. And the lower price helped :smiley:

Yeah right now I think the PS4 is better than the Xbox One, but the same thing happened when the Xbox 360 and PS3 came out. Everybody thought the PS3 was better, but Xbox ended up being slightly better in many people’s opinion. Maybe they will make it better in the next year and fix some things. Right now I won’t be buying neither one of them. I’m gonna stick with my Xbox 360 and wait and see what everyone is getting and then I will decide what I will be buying. God Bless - Moefv

I think I’m just getting get a Nintendo 3DS and maybe the new WII and say as I have for the past decade:

Screw Sony and Screw Microsoft.

I used to play on my Wii all the time, but after I got my xbox, I mainly played that.

Now that the wii U is out, their not going to make any games for the regular wii anymore, only for the Wii U.

I didn’t want a Wii U because I wasn’t interested in the games they had to offer, but now that they are releasing both Mario Kart 8, and the new Super Smash Bros on the Wii U exclusively, Im thinking of buying one

The smile on their faces just makes me crack up every time.

Make sure you get Pokemon X/Y!

Sony Playstation has always been better than Microsoft in my eyes. :smiley:

I pre-ordered ps4 at amazon. Gotta play some BF4!