3 Likes

Victorinox Compact
Zebra F301 Compact
Deep State
GenXs
wallet
keys
ponytailer

(usually just one yoyo in the winter, when I’m wearing jeans)

8 Likes

Today was something along these lines?

10 Likes

100% agree

1 Like

It really bothers me that those glasses are face down :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh yeah huh :joy:

I usually go pretty minimal since I dont like a whole lot of stuff in my pockets, but here is my normal weekday arsenal:

• Card pouch - with credit cards, 2 bandaids and 2 butterfly bandaids, alcohol wipe (need to replace atm), and membership cards
  • Cash (varying from 1 to maybe 200 bucks depending) free in pocket without clip
  • Pocket knife - usually Kershaw chive or something similar
  • Cell phone - atm a Samsing S9+. Nobody lives without their cell phone, and neither do I
  • Watch - Casio GW-5000-1JF - Yes, the expensive Japanese made version with the screw back metal case and superior supple plastic.
  • Glasses - always on my face cause im blind without them
  • Lip balm - Burts Bees. My lips are always dry for some reason
  • Yoyo - whichever I care to pick up that day
4 Likes

How do people have the pocket space for all this stuff??? 99% of the time I leave the house with only my phone and wallet. (no yoyo, sorry :sleepy:)

3 Likes

Holster mate

2 Likes

Cargo shorts help.

2 Likes

20190612_233437

I keep yoyos at my work desk. This enables me to annoy my team while I think and throw. It also means I don’t carry them around with me.

My EDC consists of a mechanical watch, Tyvek wallet and my key chain. The key chain has a Blockey (no longer made) magnetic key holder and a keyring tube for emergency cash. Last, I sometimes carry my Pokemon Go Gotcha for grinding stardust. Yes, I play a lot of Pokemon Go…

7 Likes

Twenty years ago my EDC had a Pocket Pikachu.

4 Likes

A titanium flashlight and one of the new small leather men tools

10 Likes

Kershaw cryo
Chevy Malibu keys
Seiko watch
Wallet
Samsung S8 (taking photo with)
And sometimes the yoyo if I have room

8 Likes

Vayder
Chapstick
Plugs
Wallet (via @Damb)
Keys

And my phone, which I used to take this photo

4 Likes
  1. Taurus G2 (concealed appendix) with 2 spare mags
  2. CRKT SPEW (concealed, around the neck)
  3. Keys
  4. Wallet
  5. Bluetooth buds (a must for work, or to make the presence of others around one’s self more tolerable by not hearing them speak)
  6. Cheap, tough watch.

Will post a pic asap. Now. I also have an edc “trunk edition” with either an AR based sbr in 9mm, or a basic PSA 16" 1/7 twist in 5.56 with 4x ACOG. Oh, just realized I dont edc a yoyo… Maybe if I had me one of them deep states…

2 Likes

Not crazy about the strap, but I LOVE that watch! Panerai are one of my favorites.

4 Likes

10 Likes

You’re welcome

5 Likes