What do you edc

Those reviews are a work of art. The divorce one was my favorite

3 Likes

Anglam CC.

I donā€™t believe in having my best throws sit on the shelf. Itā€™s a bad little f****ing throw and it was made to be played.

Sometimes I really love the internet :rofl:

3 Likes

Joking aside, this is my EDC knife when Iā€™m teaching electronics.

Wow it needs a cleaningā€¦

4 Likes

I never cared for the Jack of all trades style swiss army knives tbh. Iā€™d rather just carry a simple blade or a leatherman style multitool instead. Heck, who needs a corkscrew, tiny pliers, and a pair of scissors that couldnā€™t even cut through a t-shirt? I dont need to file my nails on the go either. And a non locking knife blade. Should come with a bandaid.

5 Likes

I agree for a lot of contexts, but in the labs I use the pliers, screwdrivers, and scissors all the time, much more than the blades. The wire stripper notch is nice too, as is the backup pen. But if Iā€™m going to be outside Iā€™ll usually have a lock back.

3 Likes

Thank you! I love the nato strap personally, the blue stripe lines up with the blue flyback seconds hand. But I hear you. I have a couple other straps you might like more:

The one on the left is made of 18th century Russian leather recovered from the shipwreck of the Metta Catharina. Thereā€™s a fascinating story behind the leather:

The one on the right is made from a World War 2 Swedish ammo bag. The stamp was cut from the bag and integrated into the strap. It says: H.MANICKE, 1944, HUTTWIL. Huttwil is a municipality in Switzerland and this bag was made the same year the Allies launched D-day against Nazi Germany. I love both these leather straps for their incredible stories, but I donā€™t wear them as often because I live in California and itā€™s often hot. I find the nylon NATO wears more comfortably.

6 Likes

Wow, great stories on those leather bands!
Itā€™s hard to beat a NATO nylon thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah I much prefer a Panerai with a leather strap. I love nato straps, something with a Panerai Iā€™ve never liked them on though, maybe the bulk of a Panerai throws it off for me.

1 Like

Wallet
Phone
Orange Duncan Butterfly
Dunlop Jazz III guitar picks
Ear plugs
Bottle opener
PSP

1 Like

I mean, have you been in a Walmart? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes