What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

What is it??? The suspense is killing me!

4 Likes

Blizzard?

5 Likes

DM2? I want that badly!!!

3 Likes

We have a winner! :tada:

4 Likes

First try!

8 Likes

_MG_0867

John higby mandala legend wing!!!

12 Likes

https://forums.yoyoexpert.com/t/duncan-at-walmart/296137Duncan Pro Z and Duncan Butterfly

2 Likes

Monkey Finger Vines (Phat). Huge thank you to @codinghorror for the beautiful Yoyorecreation Triad which plays amazing and totally unlike anything I have. Thank you again to @codinghorror for helping me get a very close to complete set of YYE 2017 trading cards. Even with all that I already had, there are 3 elusive cards I really need: 29. Tal Mordoch 18. Zach Gormley 59. AJ Kirk

image image image image

12 Likes

That. Is. Amazing!

4 Likes

I know right?!?!?! He does some awesome stuff, and the legend wing is fantastic!

4 Likes

Whoa, this thing looks like a beast! How does it play?

4 Likes

Plays great. I love it. Not a “beast” at all. Dead-smooth. My new favorite.

6 Likes

Just… Beautiful.

2 Likes

A block of response pads :joy:

15 Likes

I finally got a magpie!!

8 Likes

Whoa! How did you order so many at once?

5 Likes

I ordered them through FPM. There are 500 pairs.

5 Likes

I just received 100 heartstrings the white in as well! :blush:

12 Likes

Huge thanks to @codinghorror, gotba random message Monday morning, saying he would like to send me a yo-yo, and for my mailing address. Low and behold, got home from work today to this beauty waiting for me in my mail box. I love the way this shutter feels at the end of the string, and besides the yo-yo he also sent a few strings along, a few cards and a sticker. I really appreciate the kind and welcome act. Thanks again, it will see a lot of practice time :wink:

14 Likes

I had to check my calendar cuz I thought it was Christmas.

14 Likes