What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

I surprised to see that there isn’t a thread like this here on YYE. This topic was one of my favorite over on YYN in its prime and i’d love to start one here for all the forum member to post pics or just words of what they got in the mail this week. (yoyo related or non yoyo related of course)

Heres my haul for this week: Alpha Crash, E=mc^2, Nickel Gleipnir (dubbed Liquid Platinum), Bad Decision, 2012 Supernova, JonRob Supernova, 2010 Severe, A ton of string

Post your :slight_smile:

10 Likes

have you been saving up for a while??

how exactly do you afford all of this???

4 Likes

Trading and selling yoyos haha…hard to see in the pic but the bottom right is a red wavelength severe 2010

2 Likes

Thats like me for a YEAR!

3 Likes

Same

1 Like

I got a broken Rec Rev TA-1 in the mail this week >:(

2 Likes

Shinwoo Zen and 4 sets of new response pads

2 Likes

Chief and ronim

2 Likes

I have a mighty flea, BVM, dif e yo crossbones, yuuksta, spyy pistolero, and a Sasquatch in the mail.

2 Likes

-Prototype Pride
-St. Eel
-Code1 should be arriving tomorrow.

Haven’t been trading/buying much recently. Mainly just selling.

5 Likes

Jealousy!!! Soon it shall be mine (evil voice)

I need to get on that boat lol…been doing way too much trading lately and i need to sell instead of buying and trading

2 Likes

Unlikely. I’m going to run away with her.

You’re in for a treat, though.

2 Likes

Gasp I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Pro wing 4a, DTI Beast, MayheM, Baldwin.

2 Likes

2012 Genesis and No.9! (i need an axle for the No.9 though…)

2 Likes

Got a TRAP, raptor, and a Gen-yo Lost Essence! They’re all amazing, but the TRAP and Raptor really impressed me.

2 Likes

Glide and a werrd hour. Can’t post a pic since the hour is still in the mail!

2 Likes

Popstar

3 Likes

It probably will arrive next week (I ordered it from china about a week ago) but I’m getting a 5200mah 2s lipo hard case battery for my new 1/10 scale rc short course truck (arrma vortex). ;D

2 Likes

Finally got a Nessie. I’ve been needing one of these for a while.

2 Likes