Duncan at Walmart

Just so you know, there are Duncan yo-yos at Walmart. My grandma tried to sneak a Butterfly and a (I think just a zero but it might be something else. It came with mod spacers too) Zero into the cart for Christmas but i saw it and I’m actually excited. Don’t judge me.

4 Likes

Could be the Duncan Pro Z

2 Likes

Actually, I was going to reply to your post on what your first yoyo was. I was gonna reply “I think it was that.” :joy:

1 Like

No judging!!!

1 Like

There is so much experimenting I could do with that butterfly

1 Like

Such as…

1 Like

Go on…

1 Like

Fixed Axle, new bearing, Wider axle

I always get excited when I see a yo-yo in a bricks-and-mortar store. Doesn’t even matter what it is, just seeing one for sale “out in the wild” is cool to me. Even seeing a Duncan Butterfly, I can’t help but grin and hope some kid will see it and get as excited as me.

3 Likes

Anyone who mocks a butterfly needs to see what @drewtetz can do with one.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ll always have one or two or seven hanging around. I really enjoy them, and as much as I love supporting YYE, there’s something extra special about walking out of a store with one in your hand

4 Likes

For those that don’t know, time to learn…

Find me a thrower who looks like they are having as much fun as Drew does.

7 Likes

I think the butterfly is underrated

2 Likes

I don’t know why I thought it said “Zero” :joy:

2 Likes

I am skilled enough to do a handful tricks on a $50 modern yoyo but lack the skills to rock a $3 Duncan Butterfly. That’s me. I’m okay with that. I’m hoping to change that one day.