What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Ryn: landing on the dimple is hard, but you can do hop-up fingerspins outside that part quite nicely. I agree about the blast, too. I sold mine along and replaced it with the 65g version (which is also sweet) and the “light blast” on the 65g isn’t as good as the standard Gen-Yo blast. Not disappointed or anything, just stating facts.

Back to the dimple, though-- you can do pull-start matador with that dimple even though hop-up fingerspin is tricky.

Or, you can hop up to normal fingerspin (outside the dimple area) and then a wee second hop to get into the dimple.

Some people much better than me can hop up to the dimple, but for me it’s just too inconsistent to bother. But I do the matador all the time when I’m hucking the Prestige.

1 Like

Matador style is definitely something that I wish I could do better. I will for sure try some stuff on this yoyo, thanks for the suggestion!

Even though this is an older yoyo I just wanted to get this out there that finger spin tricks on this yoyo are quite difficult, if you are using the nub. Other than get long fingerspins, there aren’t a whole lot of options.

Still a great yoyo on its own right.

1 Like

Received in the mail yesterday: Barracuda.

1 Like

A vinyl.

No jo-jos. Im hoping to change that though.

1 Like

A while ago I posted about starting to yo-yo in a chat for a totally unrelated forum. One of the other guys mentioned he used to throw, and did I want his old yo-yo? I said sure, if he was certain he wanted to give it away. Then life got busy and I forgot about it.

Yesterday, a Lyn Fury (blue/black) in very nice shape showed up in my mailbox. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gold space cowboy
Blue 2014 Sleipnir
Light blue Laser
Orange palpitation

1 Like

A medium travel case for me this week :wink:

Just got my 100 count- 100% polyester strings, and some V4M bearing lube. Next I can’t decide if I should get the C3Design Speedaholic. Or go for the YYF Replay Pro.

Replay Pro.

Replay pro

Haven’t had this good of a yoyo week in a while! :slight_smile:

apologies for the fuzzy cell phone picture :-*

Definitely looks like quite the killer week! Gotta love the nickel MC, one of my favorites. I really need to pick up a Summit again…

Lovin the MarkMont.Classic!

I have an extra Summit that I maybe willing to part with if you need one.

This is more like the past 2 weeks, but I got: Freehand 1, YWET, Summit, Replay Pro, and a 100 pack of Kitty.

Team Japan Accelerator

My Replay is sitting in my mail box just waiting for me to get to the corner tomorrow morning.

I wish I would’ve waited and got this instead of my euro edition

Definitely getting one of those hyper freehands just for the clear die

It’s been a fun week. I’m reaching back to grab some old models too.

YYF 44
YYF Rockstar
YYF Catalyst
YYF Replay
YYF Cyborg 2.0
C3 Accelerator