What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

It’s great. So glad to finally track a mint one down, response pads are barely broken in.

I’d say the finish is just a hair finer/smoother than the Bape.2. Enough where it won’t eat strings, but not different enough where swapping halves between the two feels noticeably different. Grinds are the most controllable I’ve had; not too slippery and not too grippy. I’d say it’s my second favorite blast finish behind my nickel Markmont. Classic.

1 Like

Just got my package today :slight_smile:

*50 Pack YYSL Type X Lemon Lime (first time using something other than regular bulk poly)
*Extra CLYW Snow Tires (both Standard and All Season)
*Extra CLYW axle
*Extra CTX Bearing

1 Like

My Massdrop Benchmark O came today!

1 Like

My B-grade YYF perks package. Horizon, Check Point, Cypher. The perk (part of the Dream Titanium fundraising) advertised the yoyos were smooth. True advertising. My daughter claimed the Horizon, my son claimed the Check Point, and I have the Cypher. All in all, a great value.

1 Like

One Drop Dingo and a Werrd Minute. Both pretty fun throws! Ordered them this past Friday, and showed up at my job this afternoon (had them sent to my work), just in time for my 2nd break! Getting used to but loving the Dingo!

1 Like

I got a onedrop silver plated gradient this week. It’s pretty fly. Btw, anybody ever tried to polish one?

1 Like

b grade prestige

1 Like

Scout and a chief

1 Like

^ What colorway Chief is that. It looks nice.

1 Like

Intergalactic Hulk Smash. And it looks way better in person trust me I own one

1 Like

Wow, I wish I could have gotten one.

1 Like

B-grade Space Cowboy from one of the YYF perks. Has a few nicks but plays super smooth!

Imgur

1 Like

Yea its nice

1 Like

CLYW Scout

1 Like

Sturm Panzer D-Starter, 4 tubes of ammo and finally something to put my yoyos in

1 Like

how you liking the dstarter? didnt get one yet but definitely like the looks of it

1 Like

Monkeyfinger Caesar

2 Likes

I’m really liking it! Love how lightweight it is, it’s crazy switching to after using a 70g throw. It’s like wearing boots all winter and finally it being warm enough to wear tennis shoes and u feel fast and agile lol. The finish isn’t good for grinds but it sure does look pretty in the light.

1 Like

b-grade prestige for me this week. I got the half blue/light blue one with the standard general yo blast. That has to be one of my favorite finishes on a yoyo I’ve tried. I had the amplitude at one point and I don’t think they did it justice by not using that blast.

The yoyo is a pretty decent player as well, though the finger spin dimple is more of a gimmick than a tool. It’s really awesome the 1/20 I get it on, but not really useful for tricks. This make me interested in general-yo’s new throw, the ‘prophecy’

2 Likes

^ The lighter ones are even more amazing.

1 Like