What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Gnarwhal2 and my second dingo

General-Yo 5-Star v1 and v2. Super cool and rare organics!

Yes those are beautiful, thank you

Never let go of these. and if you do, let them go to me

Going to have to edit my initial post here. I got my ministar2 today and I love it.

I find that very surprising, my Ministar 2 is far and away the best pocket you I’ve ever thrown. What do you find wrong with it?

Speaking of my Ministar 2, here it is:

Imgur

Absolutely phemonenal throw.

1 Like

Just didnt expect it to have so much vibe. For the price i was expecting it to be dead smooth.

All the ones that I tried were very smooth. Did you buy it from us? If so, send us an email to contact@yoyoexpert.com and we can help you out.

Ive been throwing it the past couple hours and all of a sudden im in love. The acid wash on it was playing tricks on my eyes it is in fact hecka smooth. Can even get some decent fingerspins with it. Might be my favorite i have, spins for days

2017 Sleipnir just in from japan

Honestly didn’t know they were still making slepnirs but that’s great that they do! I’ve always heard great things about them :slight_smile:

YYE should have them shortly. They made a couple of changes. My wife bought it for me I got to take a picture of it and post it on the forum but she put it back in the box and I don’t get to see it till my birthday in three weeks

I’m jealous that thing is beautiful and i missed it

You have a great wife!

Yes I do

I bought 5 CLYW’s from Michael Kurti, which I just got yesterday in the mail :smiley:

DOH!

So nice! There goes my throw budget lol.

1 Like

A gorgeous red mythril monolith and a nice purple canon! :slight_smile:

Nice man! How’s the Monolith? I slept on the drop and missed the midnight colorway…

SO much fun :slight_smile:

Imgur

1 Like