What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Did you make these ? Company name ?

Indeed! Company is Old School Throws. Here’s some info!

Looks nice ! Do you have a website where you will be selling them ?

PM sent out of respect for YYE :slight_smile:

Congratulations. Those red and orange remind of the Pyro. These look neat, I’ll probably be a buyer. Are you planning to sell any half-red, half-oranges?

I didn’t even think of that. I wasn’t planning on doing so but I can switch up two of them!

Imgur

One of mrciurleo’s new throws, the Old School Throws Quint.

If you had any doubts about this thing wipe them away, it is absolutely fantastic and definitely reminds me a lot of some of the older, organic shape throws. Absolutely phenomenal yoyo, especially for a first-time effort!

Edit: wrong name, fixed now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Musashi! This thing is DEAD smooth and damn near silent. Barely perceptible ano flaws making it a b-grade. I’m in love.

Imgur

Imgur

That’s nice, I want one

How’s the finish ? Looks soft.

It is. Very grindable. One of the nicest finishes I’ve felt for sure. Enough grip for rejections though!

Midnight Mythril Monolith. One of the worst grinding surfaces ever, but I kinda figured that going in because it’s so glossy. Plays nice otherwise and it’s beyond beautiful.

Those look SO nice.

Good ole’ atomic number 22.

1 Like

so beautiful. i want one.

Awesome! I really want to get a titanium that is number 22! Maybe I should just get a number 13 aluminum yoyo… that may save my pocket book :wink:

Racingyoyo- if you get the chance get one. It is, in my opinion, the best playing titanium out there.

WH0TH3MAN- your pocket book may weep, but your ears will thank you when you hear the undisputed hum of a #22 yoyo.

Imgur

these two beauties, so glad I was able to find them!

2 Likes

:o  

Stupid q. What are they? They look cool