What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

I like the purple! I always wished the cannon was spelled with 3 n’s (cannon). If it was, I would buy one for sure :stuck_out_tongue:

I love it! It plays pretty smooth and looks beautiful while playing! Yea I originally wanted the copper color way but it was already sold out by the time I looked at it. But I gotta say, the red colorway looks better in person!

Haha yea same, I don’t know why they didn’t

Nothing like a little cereal and avocado. What a great lil bowl.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm…That actually looks like quite alot of cereal lol. Raisins are evil, however.

1 Like

I don’t have a pic, but I got 50 Expert Strings, a tube of Monkey Snot, a fresh Rubik’s cube, and a new throw. ;D

I got a translucent red skyva coming in the mail (^__^)

Tri-b showed up.

1 Like

Sick ano! That’s amazing.

where did you get this?

Two begleri I made myself. Hex nuts hurt!!!

From the guys at MFD directly…

nice. cool pic

E=mc2 from member chaosgow

Completed a few of my 3a pairs this week. :smirk:

1 Like

Those are some pricey 3A pairs :flushed: nice! :blush:

vsNYYC haul today!

Just in time for #FixedFriday #Caiman #ReticulatedReturnTop Zebra Wood!

1 Like

Man, it’s all your fault. You should feel horrible for making me spend my entire September throw budget early on this work of art. Can’t just go showing that kind of yo-p0rn on a public forum without taking some responsibility for your actions.

Shame on you sir.

(Just checked out, mine will be here…when it gets here lol.)

Anxious for you to share your thoughts and compare notes after your b-day!

1 Like

yeah, i will take that responsibility. you can’t just open up a box from japan that says YYR on it and not share the joy with all your yo-buds. that would have been so unfair of me. haha, you will be throwing your before me, still 2 weeks away. aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg

1 Like