What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Whoa, is that a bonfire prototype? the spike is so big

That is a Bonfire Prototype! The pink one is a Blizzard Prototype 8)

Alright I’m not gonna lie we’ve got a pretty special one today.

Imgur

Torrent #002!

just got this on trade at club last night. Been looking for one for a while. Big shout out to Spencer, new to the Colorado Springs Club

1 Like

Enjoy it man! I know I’ll be enjoying my new throw :). Pics to follow.

Any blue bimetal of sengoku’s like that is absolutely beautiful! I kind of wish I had my nobunaga still…

Prime8

1 Like

OH MY GOD! #2?!? That’s a grail right there!

Tell me about it, I got super lucky.

Heck of a mail day :slight_smile: I’ll post more pics of the Sleipnir and a mini-review once I’ve had more time with it. Initial impressions:

There’s a reason this thing is in so many "top 10 throws’ lists. It’s amazing. Never felt such a smooth, powerful spin.

Imgur

1 Like

i cant wait to throw mine. nice mail day

1 Like

My friend, you are in for a treat :). I know you’ve got some super nice throws in your collection, but there’s something special about this one.

Magnum :o

Imgur

This thing is one of the weirdest experiences I’ve had throwing in a while. It supposedly weighs 67 grams, but the extreme rim weight gives it one of the floatiest feels I’ve ever experienced.

3 Likes

That looks like an insanely good mail day!

1 Like

Oh so nice to hear. 12 days and counting.

1 Like

Shu-ta from user johnny_le1494! Thanks!

2 Likes

What is that thing ? Looks old. Fun !

It’s the General-Yo Magnum, made from magnesium and has been nickel plated. Because Magnesium is roughly 2/3 the density of Aluminum, you can do some very interesting things with weight distribution. What Ernie (the owner of General-Yo) did was design a yoyo with maximal amounts of rim weight. The result is a super light-feeling yoyo considering what it actually weighs.

1 Like

Septopus from a YYE member

1 Like

What a beautiful ano on that. Really cool!