What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

KAYAK!!!
don’t have pics, but it plays like a dream!

I got my m.o.v.e!! I’m super stoked about it. It’s just a little beat thought😞 but hey!! It still plays super smooth!

These. Thanks Deth and Tops knives.

Yeah! Half of that Bape was mine ;D Seth and I swapped halves a couple years ago.

1 Like

Green & black Mantis.
G2 royal navy Banshee, & cobalt SFSS.

Imgur

Galactic berry shutter :slight_smile:

Got my Fulvia ams yesterday! #19/25. I love this thing! Up until now my favorite throw was my b-grade tundra but this thing takes the cake! I didn’t rip the box btw, it came like that to me. Maybe Andre was too excited to check it out!!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I added another Replay PRO to my collection. This time in Fire Marble. Great color!

Wanted to try some budget metals before buying something like a Shutter etc…
Got some Magic in the mail :smiley: N5, N8, & V3 (responsive, Ametoys exclusive)

P1140532ccsm_zpszaldmqjf

Got me a mighty flea, yyf velocity, and a custom yo-yo stand for my avenger mag

Nice! How do you like the ceramic bearing?

I like it a lot actually. It’s pretty quiet and spins freely forever. Plus being able to clean it with soap and water is really nice and convenient. I would have bought extras if they weren’t sold out on his site already.

Its been a very caribouey mailday! FG Sas, FG wooly marmot 2, and a Chief

While I was at the Cal States yoyo contest these came in…

Popstar! Really fun, surprisingly long spinning, and everything I wanted it to be.

Got the stealth.

1 Like

That stealth looks so much better in person too, was debating on picking it up last weekend.

It plays really amazing, better than the Bimetal superstar in my opinion.

Yea the Stealth is a lot of fun, probably my favorite budget bimetal.

PP Noodle

-bbdave-

1 Like