What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

Oo nice! How is it??

I really like it, I got it since it had a similar shape to the Yoyojoker perceptor. Very stable throw

-bbdave-

Not a bad week and a half of pick ups.

1 Like

Parlay.

This is what I got :grin: I’m so excited

Yo-yo master in development

Isnt that gold finish sweet?

It’s absolutes dreamlike, I want a second one for 3A!

Yo-yo master in development

My first OD’s besides my marquis I got during the blind box. An OD shirt and some kitty string. Also some side effects.

1 Like

Blue & Gold CLYW Chief. This thing is in such good condition and I freaking love it!

Clearview station colorway*

Tako! It’s a great throw.

This fun little guy.

Just bought this from the Facebook BST. Blue is for my nephew who will celebrate his birthday on May and of course, the yellow one is for me. My first Recess yoyo. ;D

Diptych

Some silicone response pads

Getting this beauty ready to throw

1 Like

I can’t believe what I got back from JD…he’s over at yoyoBB and the greatest player ever! Since ‘03 I have looked up to JD & Yuuki & Andre’ for inspiration in my YoYo endeavors but this package was just…unexpected & way over the top! Wrote to JD and sent my original YoJam “Hitman” to the man for his signature! That’s it…then I get this in the mail…a 44Festa Recess Firstbase and 3 signature bearings and some Ed Koloski VENOM strings and was I surprised…made me feel like a kid again! Such an awesome family we have in the young community…I’m ready for the contest in St. Louis tomorrow May 3rd, 2017 downtown! A big shout out & Thank You to my bro JD…you still are “the man!”

1 Like

Did he sign the hitman? Hard to see in the picture. :wink:
Definitely cool to include all those throw ins.

Isn’t the contest the 6th? I’ll be heading out on Friday to get there.

Is that a custom G2?!

Align Trex 470LP
gw