What did you get in the mail, 2022?

At least it’s unattractive… so there’s that.

:rofl:

kgb

Good morning all,

Had three packages waiting for me when I got to work this morning.

Katz Meow sv2
Kanto
Black Canon

Another three are out for delivery today. Who said Mondays suck.

32 Likes

The married guys who didn’t think to have their yoyos delivered to work, for one.

4 Likes

Whats the middle undersized throw please ?

little confusion. easily one of the most adorable minis released recently. that profile is just so round and cute

2 Likes

I was Very fortunate to win a Turner Buoy!
It’s very nice yoyo, I find it very comfortable in the hand very smooth to throw and while my skills don’t meet the limits of what this yoyo can do it’s been very fun.

26 Likes

Got a custom Link in knock-off lego to display my gamer lite w/ link colorway… hoping lego catches up with a zelda lego set soon.

27 Likes

Didn’t even realize they made a v2

The first version was marked P511, while version 2
was SV2. Also the P511 had a large FP on it and SV2 had Foxland Precision engraved on it. Still trying to fined out what else is different.

I found this thread on the SV2

1 Like

Got a nice Dale today;)

29 Likes

That is one huge Master Sword :rofl:

4 Likes

Closer in scale to the Big Goron’s sword lol

2 Likes

The motif is really fun

33 Likes

Afternoon mail showed up and brought me some Fixed-Axle fun.

24 Likes

Had a new set of patient giveaway made for the office… this time thanks to @bjardin and Duncan yoyos. Surprisingly reasonable for the proyos, and the XTs (coming soon) where also a good deal my pyrposes.

Edit… had to post my first stall.

37 Likes

Topyo yo steel today! It’s next to my Geisha and lisianthus.

29 Likes

I have had one of these, but this one just performs different. Perfect response even with the full C. I still put a little grease in it. I am having a blast.

26 Likes

Got a Balloon in the mail!
Chris Godoy shared a post on Instagram: "Overly aggressive music for relatively mellow videos. Added a small redirect at the end of Branding and I

26 Likes

Nice mail day today.

A-RT Inhaler. What a crazy unique throw. Going to be honest, the hype around this yoyo and the talk on the forums were a big reason why I wanted this particular A-RT. It felt like it was “quintessential” A-RT, fighting the “yoyo zeitgeist”. I thought it would be fun and floaty, but holy cow idk if the word fun is even the right word. @SR1 described it as “wiffle ball” light, and I kinda giggled at that until I held it in my hand. Something about the hyper concentration of weight in the center really does make it feel hollow and airy, kinda like a wiffle ball. Will without a doubt be holding onto this forever, and the immediate disassembly ding kinda cements that.

Underrated feature of this yoyo is the sounds it makes. One of my nicest sounding Alu yoyos.

AroundSquare modular Ti Honey Dipper Knucklebone/Begleri combo. No clue how to play either of these, but my recent Crease purchase made me want some other manipulation toys. Looking forward to exploring these two all play things.

29 Likes

Shutter Evo today!! Thing is beautiful

30 Likes