What did you get in the mail, 2022?

31 Likes

gorgeous conpsiracy! whats the ano called?

as a stormberry fan. what other throws would you compare it to? What do you like about it? It is on my very short list with that rainbow oatmilk!

1 Like

Detached Dynamics :grimacing:

4 Likes

Got a 25 pack of Markmont’s Draken string. Thin and crispy, and unique compared to a lot of other strings I’ve tried. They came on the 2nd batch of the magnum opus and I wanted some more. According to the site, they won’t be making more once they’re gone.

2 Likes

Also scored one of these. I got #2/4, what about you?

27 Likes

Got lucky on this.

26 Likes

Ready for spooky season!

35 Likes

So as far as how it plays if you have the cloud berry It is that but with bi-metal features I have both of those and I would say it’s closest to in other brands not within atmos to my MfD gelada or bsp maybe and like maybe a more H shaped MCMO are like some comparisons IMO

It’s actually my 2nd favorite yo-yo and I love:
The gap is wide enough for tech that I know
The blast (first is slightly less rough but both are 100% amazing)
Talon grind capability without issues
Stability for organic
It has an amount of float and power combined that the spin was slightly (very slightly comparing same combos) less than my Yoyofriends vulture/ hummingbird but with all the looks and comfort of the organic shape and more power than the MCMO

2 Likes

:three: for me

Looks like a killer yoyo with a beautiful colorway. I’m just not sure why he didn’t use an Allen or Torx screw instead of that Phillips. Not to say it’s not awesome!

2 Likes

OG Bassline, powdercoated by Brett from G2 back in the day.

Couple smudges and fingernail vibe. I’ve never had a solid white metal throw. Very pretty.

23 Likes

Although i was out of town for most of this week for work i was excited for the throws waiting in the mailbox. Thanks to the people who helped me find some of my grail yoyos

38 Likes

Amazing yoyo! I had this one too

2 Likes

Yes….I’d say it’s grey! Or maybe it’s gray!? Now….I’m not too sure……

1 Like

One of my favorite colorways of all time from any company. Just flawless

1 Like

Got my hands on an Assassin!

33 Likes

Picked up a Crystal for the wife to tinker with and have for her own. She’s got the downward sleeper and basic bind in the works!

30 Likes

Am I the first one on here to get my Shutter EVO? This thing came LIGHTNING quick, I wasn’t even expecting it til Monday or Tuesday.

Threw it around for a few minutes and here are my first impressions: I think it was @yyfben2.deactivated who said somewhere that this thing plays like an F1 supercar… I am absolutely astounded at the accuracy of that statement. It’s hard to describe it much better than that, this thing is a refined performance machine. The biggest surprise to me was that it certainly DOES NOT feel like 65.5 grams… it feels like 63.5, easy. Idk what voodoo/black magic they did with the weight distribution to get it to feel so light and perfectly aerodynamic, but absolutely bravo. I also kinda expected it to be a LITTLE uncomfortable, but it is not AT ALL - it feels great in the hand. This thing is a whole different animal than the regular Butter, in the best possible way. If you are looking for a performance oriented yoyo… look NO further than this thing. Have a feeling it will dethrone my GTR-JS very quickly as my favorite performance throw.

40 Likes

Wanted to grab a throw that i sold and regretted and then i saw something that peaked my interest… Tank was one of the first high end yoyos i ever had and never had enough skill for… and the Spike i just couldn’t resiste when i saw it. If you land on the spike from a eli hop the yoyo will rotate 365° (not flop) and you can hop off and continue the combo. Very cool idea…

20220918_140910

31 Likes