What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Was this a trade or is there a yo-yo brand/store in Canada that I’m not aware of?

1 Like

This is the newest release by Alternative Return Tops (A-RT). They are based in Edmonton, run by Charles Haycock and Jensen Kimmitt. Most of their yo-yos are machined by One Drop and they tend to sell out very quickly.

3 Likes

Equanimity by Enso yoyo
This yoyo is perfection, it’s way better than I thought it would be and now it’s my favorite throw. Also, I had to talk with Enso before placing my order and they were super nice :smiley:
(The Naruto pages came with the yoyo🌟)

30 Likes

Beautiful packaging. And a lovely colorway! :+1:

1 Like

Today I received my ZGRT Durendal and a C3yoyodesign Galaxy Dinosaur. Sorry for the internet picture but I had these delivered at work.

I ordered the Durendal in the espresso colorway, other than the Matt finish on the body and semi glossy on the rims it looks black. Not sure what I really expected, the pictures online weren’t much different between the two, I was thinking maybe a little hint of brown. I’m still happy with the way it looks.

24 Likes

Man oh man talking about screwing up an Internet order. I was looking to order some of those instant eggs you know that can you just pour out of a container? So I found a place on the Internet. I should’ve known there was going to be a problem when I saw the name. Evil dipper mart. That’s OK I ordered anyway. I specifically ordered one box of Egg Beaters.

Instead, they just sent me a beater with a wooden thing and a square thing. No strings attached.

Well, I’ll be a monkeys uncle. Now I got to make an omelette the old fashion way and when I’m done I guess I’ll throw this sucker around.

The Beater…

Thanks Ryan

35 Likes

Beater. Egg beater. Wordplay!

Enjoy Mo!

1 Like

I got this gorgeous yoyo in the mail today.

32 Likes

MFD/Lathed back design Hubstacked Prim8

36 Likes

I got this awesome see through 720 yesterday (along with the last red RBC). I had the blue one so it was nice to get a mate for it.

27 Likes

MFD personal grail of pumpkin tears 2evil trade came! and my 2nd stormberry!

@rnsy I love how the blast came out on these stormberries and they look spectacular and the pads are very nice!

I like them more than the saturns pads in the stormberry
and comparable to my siliconed one as well not going to change it until they die

40 Likes

Copper Theo.

32 Likes

42 Likes

31 Likes

Also got this Peach. This is a lovely yoyo.

29 Likes

hqdefault

33 Likes

I got this very nice Monkeyfinger Conspiracy :relaxed:

31 Likes

Sweet! Glad you’re enjoying the Stormberry and the new Stratos Pads :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lucky you! I’ve tried to get one with the last drop. But when I checked out, I got a notification that everything in my cart was already sold out… two minutes after the drop started :frowning:

This Toxic Strings Hazmat came in yesterday.

This was machined by One Drop then anodized, assembled and sold by Toxic Strings.

35 Likes