What did you get from your "Secret Santa"!

So, I just checked my tracking number for the package I sent to my pull. Delivered 3 days ago, no word from the guy here. You okay, buddy?

Have you tried messaging him/her?

I hope my guy likes his. Any of you guys heard of him? His username is doug77

still no packageā€¦:frowning:

Got mine yesterday! :slight_smile: Thank you Santa, and Merry Christmas!
I got:
YYF response oil
Strings!
Useful YYF tool
Counter weight
YYF special 2010 World Yo-Yo Contest Yo-Yo. I love the size!
Another yo-yo called an HNYS that seems to be trying very hard to be an 888 but doesnā€™t quite get there. :wink:

1 Like

Never heard of himā€¦probably a real schmuck though.

ā€¦well played sir. Yoyoepert needs a thumbs up button, sometimes a thank you isnā€™t exactly what some needā€¦anywho, you deserve a thumbs up for thatā€¦or a like button. I donā€™t know.

The secret is out!

If possible if you were assigned to ship to me please Either reply or PM to me.
Mainly because im going away and I need someone to pick up the package for me.
Depending on which country that shipped to me iā€™ll know how long it atkes for shipping and also the shipping methody ou chose.
Thanks!
If not I may or may not lose the package.

Uggh I canā€™t to read who got mine. I got a Duncan freakhand with 2 white gloves, 3 CSS and a ton of stickers.

havenā€™t gotten mine

I hope mine comes today!

didnā€™t get mine eitherā€¦ so is it the 4 of us left who didnā€™t get it yet?

Me + yoyo1197 + DaProphet + Cream9000 who else is left?

did the guy you guys sent to get theirs? my guy got his

and my thinking is that if Cream9000 is the only guy from canada then who ever he shipped to ā€¦ probably will have to wait :slight_smile:

but the waiting is killing me lmFao

I got my package in the mail the other day! Heres what i got

I love how my secret santa packaged itā€¦ he had like 3 layersā€¦ each divided by a piece of paper that said ā€œdont worry, it gets betterā€ and ā€œit gets even betterā€! Very thoughtful, i loved it.

If my secret santa is reading this, would you mind PMing me what yoyo that blue/black yoyojam one is? Also what type of string. The string is really thick, unlink anything ive ever used before, so im excited to try it out :smiley:

Thanks again secret santa! I hope everyone has a great holiday.

-xICooRsYIx

Itā€™s a lyn fury

Ok I got mine today too! I got a black and yellow throw monkey unopened. and some neon yellow string, could my secret santa tell me what type of string it isā€¦ i like it.

Sounds like great gifts so far! I hope mine comes in today!

Kitty string! Ennjjoy!

Havneā€™t got mine yet either, but I am in no rush, hurry up and wait is the game.

I donā€™t mind waiting. Good things come to those who wait anyways ;D

Besides, when mine does get here, Iā€™ll have a problem. Iā€™m getting 2 SS packages (one from another yoyo forum), but it occurred to me that I have no way of telling which is for which forum :stuck_out_tongue: