What did you get from your "Secret Santa"!

Awsome package!

People are getting some awesome gifts, and while I was scrolling through the 3 pages, I saw mine was received at well!

I can’t wait for mine!

Got mine today neon starbrite, 200 extra long strings, tube of red silicone and bottle of lube.

Thanks Santa!!!

well it said don’t open until christmas, but I couldn’t resist
bunch of yye cards (half of which I didn’t have yet), chaos string, various stickers, a wooden fixed axle, yyf dvd, yellow counterweight, whip, velocity, and a modded FHZ. Very happy with mine! :slight_smile: Thanks santa

havn’t gotten mine yet…sigh

me too… sigh lol

but its ok :slight_smile: maybe its coming from another country like canada hahahahaha

SAME! I was super dissappointed when I got home.

Got mine! I got a big Henry’s yoyo (might be for off string?), stickers, bunch of strings, AND a modded FHZ, dual siliconed, with double schmoove rings! And just when I was about to look into finding another modded FHZ! Thanks, buddy!

Just got mine!
FHZ, metal zero, and counter attack! as well as some string and cw’s

thank you so much!

:-\ havent gotten mine… I have no idea who I shipped mine to, never heard of him, haven’t seen a post, and he hasn’t posted on this thread. oh well

I am very glad my recipient liked their stuff…I actually didn’t know what to send, so I am glad they enjoyed it. Kind of relieved, too.

Ryan your welcome they needed a new home :smiley:

haha, glad you like them! The other plastic is actually the first prototype silk. As for the string, even I don’t remember haha. My parents got me a 100 pack of it from somewhere

Got a black delrin yoyo! Good thing I love delrin too. I think it is from crucial but not sure. Thanks santa!

Black delrin yoyo? Sounds like a cream. :slight_smile:

Whoever my secret santa is. Do not worry about me not posting what I got yet, I had it mailed to my house so I can pick it up during winter break from college. Just thought I would put that out there just in case they had any confusion, because I had to double check and make sure. haha.

Happy Holidays everyone.

hope my person got theirs. Im still waiting

Haven’t gotten mine yet.
Wondered if he/she shipped yet :P.
Considering im in canada this is reasonable.
And its christmas so USPS is delayed bya few days

I was sad when I got home and didnt find my package…

Still waiting, but it’s all good. It just gives me something to look forward to