What did you get from your "Secret Santa"!

Ummmmm, I don’t know how to respond to that :-\

I got a Spyy Radian MkII, and a yomega fireball. Thanks to Nicholas Harper.

Well i hope you acdtually like it. that one was tough to let go. I know it’s a little beat up, but it plays good :slight_smile:

sorry to my recipient, I was gonna ship today, but came down sick and started vomiting all over the place. whoever gets mine, wash your hands before touching the yoyos. jk :wink:

shipped mine 2day! hope whoever gets mine likes it!! I know I did!

my recipient wont get mine for a while. shipping from PA to CA takes a while.

Shipped. should get there by wednsday or thursday

If yo do priority nmail it should take 3 days

A Hspin Antipodes popstar and glownasty

I sent mine on Wednesday. I’m a little concerned that they haven’t posted yet :frowning:

Maybe I give it some more time

That is an awesome one cool!

Probably i wont get mien for a while since im in Canada -sigh-

Haha have you ever got anything from america. How long does it normally take.

I know a couple said they have not sent theirs out yet. I haven’t seen the person post mine yet, I hope they like it as there are a lot of people sending some really awesome stuff. I checked yesterday and nothing yet, will check again when I get off work in another hour. Maybe I’ll have something, maybe I won’t, I’m not in any huge rush. Really just enjoying the whole process to be honest. I know the person who I sent mine to should have received it yesterday if not today.

3Weeks
Once it took 4 weeks :L

Their is not many Canadian throws so ive only shipped to Canada once…
The rest of the times its USA To Canada and Canada to USA.
:L

Sorry, I just loved this post! :slight_smile:

WOO HOO

Last night my package arrived. I got what looks to be a brand new neon starbrite and another plastic that I have absolutely no clue what it is haha. It sounds like a jet engine when I throw it too haha. But it was neat to see and throw it around a few times last night. It will probably be what I use when I want to throw 5a out on the concrete lol. Now I won’t feel bad dropping it! I also got some string, a sticker, the YYF DVD, some yoyo cards that I don’t have and a new device I have never seen before. I thought they were counter weights but it is actually a thing called Astrojax. Looks kinda cool to try out. Very happy and added these to my son’s box that he is getting for Christmas. Thanks again secret santa!

Hope I get mine this week !

:slight_smile:

sounds awesome :wink:

I am curious about the blue string, never seen that kinda before…I wonder what type it is haha :wink: